Brookdale Burlington - Burlington, NC

Brookdale Burlington - Burlington, NC has yet not published prices.

Wonderful facility and location in Burlington. Very friendly and caring staff. Rooms are a great size. Only downside for us is being in Burlington. Would prefer in Cary area. Also, no all inclusive rate.

Great Respite stay

My mom enjoyed her respite stay here, the staff was great they made sure she took part in the activities and she enjoyed going to the dining room with the other residents. The director here was also great in helping me with a billing issue. This is a very nice community and I would definitely recommend them

A smaller community but nice

We had a nice tour by the staff, they were knowledgeable and answered all our questions. This community was somewhat smaller and mom didn't feel that there not as many activities or amenities as some of the other communities we saw. Mom said that lunch was okay. We didn't think this was the fit for mom.

Care for mom

I like the care at this community. I like knowing that this community. The menu is really good and she seems to be pleased with the nice menu. She likes that they have church services and enjoys the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for other families.

Care and Comfort.

The care at this community has been very nice. We like the staff and like knowing that the community is clean with a nice environment. The menu is appealing and they offer nice activities for the residents to stay active. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

This was a great place and the help was outstanding.

Excellent care!!

My brother is doing very well and has adjusted well since his move. We are very satisfied. The only thing we have had a concern with is for one, the halls sometimes really smelled like urine. They did explain that a lot of the male residents don't know understand and have accidents, but they do clean it up right away. Also, my brother was not changing clothes as often as he should so we brought that up as a concern. As far as the care, they are super excellent! Everyone there is very friendly and open to the residents and their needs. We will just have to work on a solution on his cleanliness, but it is a good place.

Happy with this Community

My father is well at this community overall. Everything is working out great, and I'am pleased. My father is being cared for very well.

We are using Brookdale for respite care and they are doing very well. There were some differences between what I requested and what was being done but my requests were unrealistic. Mom is being very well cared for and many of her unique requirements are being fulfilled. Mom likes the staff and has made friends with some of the residents.

We love the care and compassion for their patients.

Brookdale comes highly recommended by our family. The are a very caring and concerned staff. They take very good care of their patients.

Nothing But Exceptional Care

We have had nothing but exceptional care at Brookdale Burlington and compared to two other places we have been in, my loved one is much happier here. I really do not have any complaints about the facility.

Don't See How They Could Do More

It was pretty painless. They had all the information and were real friendly getting everything set up and all. I don't see how they could have done much more. They had all the answers to our questions. The food some days is better than other days.

Poor communication and follow-through

We did not have a good experience with this community. They were very difficult to work and communicate with, sometimes it would be days before I got any reply to a request or question I had. I also feel like they were just telling us they were doing certain tasks that we were paying them for, including bathing and escorted walks outside. One of the selling points for us was that they said they could drive residents to doctors appointments within 10 miles, but they never made it easy to schedule anything once she had moved in. All in all I would not recommend them.

They were friendly at first but then they turned cold.

I was pleased with the cleanliness of the community but the attention to the rooms and personal space not as much. We were disappointed that some of the things they said they would do they didn't do. They were very friendly at first, then after an incident things changed and they kind of turned cold. They lost laundry, and to this very day they have not contacted us or said anything to us about him passing away. I don't think they ever brushed his teeth. It's a big facility and I don't think they tried to get him as involved as they should or as they said they would. I would give the food a 3 it was ok.

Wonderful staff, happy people, need a consistent director

It was excellent, my mother was here almost 3 and a half years and I think they did everything in the world that they could do to try to keep her there. The problem they have in that facility is they have not had an executive director in 2 years, they've had interim directors but they don't really get to know the patients and they don't want to so Brookdale just puts people in there and they come and go. I really had a problem with that because no one was in charge so to speak. When my mother left, the staff was excellent, they are great people, my hats off to these people because that job is a mission, not just a job. They are so good and in fact, one of the ladies in Burlington Manor still texts me routinely asking about my mom and how she's doing. The director thing was a problem and then they went and fired a lot of people who had been there a while. The biggest complaint I ever heard was about the food and I was there a lot of the times when my mom was eating and it didn't look all that good. The people here are so much happier, they said it wasn't home, but that it was okay and they were happy and that's one of the things I liked about it.

The cleanliness is questionable, my f...

The cleanliness is questionable, my father in laws bathroom, the changing of sanitary pads is questionable but ever since we had to get hospice. He did do some of the music, but he's really far along so you really can't bother him with that kind of stuff. They really have done well, I would recommend it highly. I really think when it comes to this point, the most important thing is communication with the family and the community. My husband travels out of the United States most of the time and I don't have guardianship so communication is really important.
They are good people, they're good workers, they're very friendly, they try to keep things clean, they're just not up to my standards but I'm a neat freak.

Brookdale Burlington provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.