|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About ABCM Corporation
East Towne Care Center is owned by ABCM Corporation, Hampton, IA. ABCM is a multi-facility provider offering top-quality, long-term care services unmatched in the state of Iowa. We believe in a Person Directed Care approach to long-term care, encouraging the individuals we care for to make choices about the care and services they receive consistent with their life-long beliefs, habits, unique needs and preferences.
At ABCM, our mission is to partner our resources with your goals – whatever those may be – so that together, we will succeed.
Our beliefs set us apart from others
At East Towne Care Center, we believe the individuals who live in our community, and their families, should have choices and input in their health care, activities, meals, and the overall direction of their lives. We focus on physical, emotional and spiritual wellness, providing compassionate care and understanding in an environment that nurtures personal relationships, and values the unique contributions of each community member.
Our goal is to provide our residents with the utmost comfort and dignity through quality of care, community involvement, and a place to call home.