Newton Health Care Ctr - Newton, IA

Newton Health Care Ctr - Newton, IA has yet not published prices.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

My loved one is pleased with his stay at Newton! I have been pleased with the staff care. They are doing a good job of getting along with my loved one. He can be a little tough to get along with. My loved one said that it was clean. They have been great about that and calling me! He is not happy with the meals.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

It's a good place to be if you have to be there!

It was very clean!

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

The staff is friendly and they're knowledgeable. They are wonderful. The social worker is super. It is very clean!

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

The meals look good to me and it is really clean!

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

My sister has been down here several times and it has always been good. When minor things do come up, they resolve it right away. I really haven't had a bad experience. They have long-term staff, which anyone who has worked in the healthcare industry would tell you, is really important. They give attention not only to the needs of the patient, but also the family. Everybody is friendly and smiling. Occasionally you have someone who kind of looks sour but it's usually because they just had a bad day. They are never mean or disrespectful and every time I see them, they are usually happy and friendly. Dietary, Laundry, housekeeping--I really haven't had a bad experience. I think it's a very clean facility but an area that could use improvement is the food. The food is just not that appealing and my sister doesn't like it.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

I was really happy with the overall care. The staff does a good job taking care of my loved one and everyone was really courteous and nice. All the nurses and staff did an excellent job taking care of him. It is as clean as it can be and there was not any dust. I thought all the rooms were really clean and the ICU was really clean too. I found out all the information I needed from the lady at the front desk.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

I have been happy. My grandma is thrilled with the therapy and with the meals. She was a little upset when she got there and no one introduced themselves.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

For the most part, they are doing a good job. The staff is just as nice as they can be. Everybody seems to know what they're doing and they call me when they have to change her medications. The only issue is the wait time.

It went well!

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

From what I can tell, the staff is well intended, extremely friendly and they will help out my grandma any way they can. The social worker has been very considerate. The communication has been excellent and I have gotten calls everyday day or every other day. Looking around the facility it looks very clean. Today, it did appear like her room hadn't been cleaned in a while and they misplaced a few of her clothing items.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

It is really good. My mom has not been there that long but they seem to connect with her in a personal way. They picked up with her personality and her humor. She already made progress and she is coming along in a positive way. The staff is attentive, friendly and they pop in and ask what she needs. I think the nurses are doing as good as they can. When I looked in the dining room it looked good. My mom does not have much of an appetite but she does not have complaints. They answer my questions and there are no communication issues.

Review of Newton Health Care Ctr

The rehab therapy is pretty good. The cleanliness is good. The nursing care wasn't too good at first, but it seems to be improving. At times it just takes some time to get things done.