Very nice facility with a faith based orientation (which I like). Unfortunately, the rooms are too small for my parents needs, and they just have kitchenettes.

Toured this facility today and absolutely loved it. Staff was so friendly and caring.

Very impressed. First choice thus far. The only improvement would be more extensive grounds

This community is good all the way around

This is a newer community that it is well maintained and well kept. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The staff are encouraging mom to participate in some of the daily activities. We have good communication with the staff. The staff are nice, attentive and accommodating. I am extremely happy with this community and I would recommend it.

Very nice facility with a lot to offer its residents. April and staff were very nice. Rooms were nice and spacious.

Really nice!

The people here were nice. I did not get to physically go inside however, got to speak with someone. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the community. She answered all of my concerns and questions. Again it was just way to expensive.

It's working out!

We are satisfied with this community. Mom seems to be doing well and enjoying herself. They could do a better job with the activities that they provide for her. She seems to like the food and she has never complained about it. We liked it here because it was close to us so that we could visit mom more.

We looked here, but were disappointed in how small the two bedroom apartment is. Also, the limitations on cable service were a show stopper.

Loved this place! The director was amazing. Hoping my in-laws will like it.

Amazing tour! Very nice facility. Although the memory care section was not as nice as the rest of the place. Not sure if the memory care part is worth the extra money compared to other places. Care I'm sure would be excellent, but not as pleased with the look and space of the memory care part, for the money.

Perfect place for my wife and love of my life

I spoke with [Removed] from "A Place for Mom"
She listened to what I was looking for and I had a few places I thought I would be interested in looking. [Removed] was spot on after listening to me and after going to Dogwood Forest of Acworth, I didn't need to look any further. It took care of everything I was worrying about. It is close (5.3 miles) and I can be there in 15 minutes. It is absolutely beautiful. It is staffed exceptionally well. Lots of managers working at the top and the staff in the memory care unit fit the bill perfectly. They are all positive and happy in what they are doing. They are very patient in handling the patients and show they know how to care for them as well as show that they care for them. Food is not bad and thats a hard subject to please everybody and keep within the diet restrictions of folks that age and health.

A Homey Feeling

The community is clean with no trash or debris. The staff always know my family and me by name and understand the history of my father-in-law. The care is the best, the staff respond to all my father's care and needs. The meals provided is good, fresh and portioned to the right amount. The staff try to get my father to be involved in the activities available. I would recommend this community because I feel they genuinely care and give attention to all residents.

Living [removed]

This place is a [removed]. I wish nobody to leave there loved ones in this hands of this facility. Absolutely disgraceful. Do not be fooled by so called "nursing on staff" they are a joke. Staff is condensing and unresponsive. I have called 3 days in a row with no response.
Ground common areas are nice but don't go to the cafeteria..Dinner is a peace of lettuce cottage cheese and a peach.

Stay Away

Dogwood forest has staff that are rude. They do not want your loved one coming back to their facility if they get sick. They would rather them go to a nursing home or out on the street before they will let them come back. No heart whatsoever. We will be looking for a new place for our father.

Friendly and professional staff

Dogwood Forest is just a wonderful place and the staff is so friendly and professional. They really made the transition a seamless one. The facility is so clean and homey. We have not been here long, but the experience has been great so far.

Doing A Good Job

It is a beautiful facility and my friend is in the memory care unit and the ratio of residents to staff seems to be very good and the food is good and they seem to be doing a good job and she seems to be content.

Just Perfect

They are constantly doing activities, which is a good thing. There is also a hair salon in their unit. The way the room is designed is perfect for those with dementia, like what my loved one has. It is just perfect.

Absolutely beautiful, clean and organized. Staff is helpful, caring, friendly and professional at all times. We are thrilled!

The staff was willing to work with us..

We initially had some issues but we worked them out. The staff was willing to work with us on issues concerning my parents adjustment. Overall, it was a pretty good experience. The facility itself is very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The care services are excellent. The activities are pretty good. I would recommend the Dogwood Forest of Acworth to anyone to put on top of their list. It's nice.

The dogwood Forest of Acworth in Acworth, GA is a beautiful place. It's clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. They don't offer enough activities and in terms of value, they seem a bit pricy and expensive. For the amount and value, I would rate it as poor and give it only 2 stars.

Review of Dogwood Forest of Acworth - Acworth, GA

Everyone here has gone out of their way to be helpful and friendly! Beautiful facility and well-run. My father-in-law is very happy here.

Kia Crawford

We are happy that you all are please with your services!

Review of Nohl Ranch Inn - Anaheim, CA

The facility is beautiful, and the staff is wonderful.

great folks, nice location ...

great folks, nice location and facility, too expensive for budget.

Kia Crawford

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you had a positive experience.

They really do care here!

This is a brand new facility, so naturally, it is fresh and clean. But it is also open, spacious and inviting. Not only is it beautiful for the residents, it makes visiting a pleasure as well.

My husband moved into the memory care unit last week. He was welcomed at the front door by 3 staff members and escorted back to what they call "Inspirations." The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and truly concerned about the well-being of the residents. The director of the unit went over each aspect of my husband's needs with me to be sure all his care needs are understood and to be sure the care-giving staff is aware. They are taking very good care of my husband as well as trying to preserve his dignity as much as possible. Each resident in Inspirations has special needs which the staff is trained to deal with.

I have been told the food is great also!

Kia Crawford

We are very glad to hear that your husband is settling in nicely and that you are satisfied with the services received thus far! If you need anything, please know that our doors are always open!

Toured 7/18.April Johnson. ...

Toured 7/18.April Johnson. Beautiful,new facility.Three floors; 68 apartments/24 memory care. Loved it.

Dogwood Forest offers everything you would want in an assisted living community. Our communities consist of a caring staff, a well-designed living environment, and superb services and programs. At Dogwood Forest, we understand that the environment you live in directly affects the quality of life you live. We know that living environments influence the health and total wellness of seniors. Every part of our infrastructure is intentional because we fully embrace the clinical research that supports the notion that a better living environment leads to a better life. We foster healing, security, independence, and hope among all of our residents regardless of their needs. Did we mention we offer personalized care created and planned for a resident’s individual needs? Whether your needs are assisted living, post-operative care, memory care, adult day care, or temporary stays, we can provide you with the level of care you are looking for. Best yet, our senior management team who has over 120 years of combined senior living experience, is located right here in the metro Atlanta area!