Devonshire Estates - Lenox, MA

Waiting to move in

This is a nice clean community. Dad will be moving into a nice sized cottage that has a full kitchen including a stove, refrigerator and a small dishwasher. The cottages offer an attached garage. You do have to go to the main dining room for meals. The staff seem nice and helpful.

New Home

My mother is renting a one bedroom unit. She has plenty of space and storage and her furniture fit nicely. She is able to control her own heat/air conditioner. She has been there for a month and a half and I feel she has finally found her comfort zone. Her one complaint is that it takes 1.5 hours for each meal to be served which she considers too long. She feels they do not have enough help. The food is usually pretty good.
Although I realize this is an independent living facility, I feel they could have been a bit more welcoming when she first moved in. She is starting to partake in the activities which is important because she is a social person.
Overall her family is happy with her new home.

Improvements Needed

We are not happy with the community. It is clean, but the inside needs alot of improvements and the food needs improvemnts as well. The water has a bad odor and taste. Not a friendly environment . I would not recommend this to others. No activities are offered for socialization. Alot of improvements need to be made.

Holiday Retirement

Thank you very much for reaching out and sharing these comments with us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service, and we always appreciate when we receive feedback. We consider it an absolute honor to get to serve seniors each day, and were delighted to hear you found our community to be nice and clean. We did, however, regret hearing your take on our food program, and would like very much the opportunity to follow up with you to learn more around your comment on there not being activities offered for socialization. While food and its enjoyment can be a subjective matter, Devonshire Estates has a robust calendar, chalk-full of events and activities that we do and have planned each day. We'd love to connect with you regarding this matter, to provide clarification and to also gather your other thoughts on how it is we may improve. We consider it an honor to serve our residents, and want to ensure we do all we can within our reach and power to provide a fantastic experience for our seniors. When you can, will you please call our Resident Relations team at [removed]? We would love to speak with you more!

I love it here

I see no problems with the assistance I receive here. My dinners are prompt& hot, the staff are very uplifting and Im glad I choose to live here.

Construction mediocre. Meal...

Construction mediocre. Meal schedule too rigid.

Review of Lenox, MA Devonshire Estates Retirement Organization

My wife and I retired to Devonshire about a month ago after signing up earlier. We find it excellent for retirement case. The living apartments are well done, the food is very good. and the service is excellent.

Nestled in the picturesque Berkshire Mountains and situated on elegantly landscaped grounds, you’ll love the peaceful serenity of Devonshire Estates while enjoying all the amenities of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind