Destinations at Sandhill - Las Vegas, NV

I am very happy here!!

The community was recently bought out by another company and they still managed to make it a smooth transition. I am glad that my daughter helped me chose this place. They have a large variety of activities as well as happy hour twice a month. They also have rides to grocery stores and continental breakfast twice a week. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking it is the best!

It Is A Good Community

It is a very good place to live. The staff are understanding and the residents are friendly. They have good activities and great fun areas. The staff are good and help with the maintenance. Housekeeping is not included but the grounds are kept up here. I prepare my own meals and have a suitable oven/stove-top to make an prepare my meals.

Destinations at Sandhill is a beautiful place!!

I was only able to stay at Destinations for about a month. While I was there I loved it. The staff is very friendly and willing to assist you when needed. I was in independent living so I did not have a chance to try the meals that were offered. They had a calendar of activities available and even though I did not participate in any of them there are plenty of things to do. The community and the grounds are nice and it is very quiet.

We are very happy with them so far.

We are very happy with them so far. No major complaints and the staff is friendly here.

Will keep in mind

Will keep in mind

At Destinations, a 55+ senior apartment community in Las Vegas, we have set colossal standards for quality and choice, and in all things fun. You will be amazed by how many exciting social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Our signature Destinations Clubhouse™ provides a gathering place for friends, and a place to make new ones. And with no boring home maintenance projects anymore, you’ll really be able to live it up! Destinations – it’s a fun place. Tell your friends