Destinations at Pueblo - Las Vegas, NV

Don't move there!!

I lived there for a year. The apartments are dated and very small. The staff is not the nicest people, they act as if they hate their jobs. Most of the people who live there are on walkers and ox. tanks. Most should be in a nursing home. They have a lot of sorry events that most normal people would never attend. The pets poop on the sidewalk and most of the people are to old/sick to pick up their pet's poop, so you sometime will step in the mess. The place is not very positive. Don't move there if you are a positive and happy person!

A Perfect Fit For Mom

This community is close to my house which is why i picked it and since moving in my mom is doing very well. My advisor [Removed], was awesome and patient, it took a year but she kept in touch with me. I could have not asked for a nicer apartment for my mom. It is really large with a kitchen in a quiet area. It is exactly what she wanted. She makes her own meals and has a nice size apartment to maintain. They have activities but she is not much of a joiner.

My husband is there, it is not assisted living. It is a senior apartment. They really do not provide care services for him. The staff is good from what I've seen, but my husband has complained about it.

Glad To Live Here

We moved in a year ago and in August they closed the clubhouse for renovations until December, so that was a bad experience because we were just getting acquainted. Shortly after that they fenced in the whole pool and patio area so you couldn't get through it. New administration came in and fixed it though and they really are just excellent. I am glad me and my husband live here, we are very happy here. It's a lovely place to live. Our concerns have been eliminated.

Review of Destinations at Pueblo Independent Living in Las Vegas, NV

I met with Toni who gave me a tour of a couple of the units. I especially liked the unit upstairs with the vaulted cellings, and also the unit downstairs with the enclosed patio. I informed her that it would be about 6 months before I could even consider anything. I especially liked the location in Summerlin.

A good selection

The only detractor was an inexperienced sales woman when we first came here and we almost did not rent here because of her inability to answer basic questions for our needs. However, we came back with help from another woman and eventually rented our apartment. Because of my husband's medical
costs, we needed lower rent. We were able to downsize to a 1 BR. We enjoy the other residents, access to bus transportation and outstanding entertainment. We have a nice well maintained pool, helpful maintenance & office staff. Our apartment is clean & nicely updated. We toured about 8 facilities & chose Pueblo because of access to good shopping, restaurants, churches, & medical facilities. We were fortunate to be able to take our time by staying with a daughter for a couple months while deciding. After all considerations we are happy we chose Pueblo. Thank you to "A Place For Mom" for furnishing good information.

Pleased with this location!

We're very happy here so far! It's a nice looking place, very clean, and the staff are friendly. It's also a good value for the location and size of the apartments. It's conveniently located, lots of amenities fairly close by. There are a few things we'd like to see them improve on, however. They could use more activities, especially on the weekends. We've also heard from other residents that the bus service has been declining (we drive, but I thought this was important to note).

At Destinations, a 55+ senior apartment community in Las Vegas, we have set colossal standards for quality and choice, and in all things fun. You will be amazed by how many exciting social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Our signature Destinations Clubhouse™ provides a gathering place for friends, and a place to make new ones. And with no boring home maintenance projects anymore, you’ll really be able to live it up! Destinations – it’s a fun place. Tell your friends!