DESERT SKY'S BOARD & CARE - Indio, CA has yet not published prices.

Desert sky's Board & Care is the Best Board and care in Orange County for me.

Dear Mrs. Koch, I would lilce to take .s opportunity to express my appreciation in regards to the care that my father, Donald Akers, has received since joining your home. It is safe to say that his condition has vastly improved both physically and mentally while under your care. I have not seen him happier in a long time and that is a direct reflection of the atmosphere and giving attitudes of your staff. Virginia and James are two of the most personable people I have met and are always on top of things. My father has dietary restrictions and due to the steadfast care you have provided he has maintained a healthier weight, something that he has never been able to do by .nself. Again, thank you very much and my father looks forward to more of the same great service in the future.

Quality Care

I feel really good about the service of Desert Sky's Board and Care, inc. for facility Desert Sky's Board and Care. They have great service, the administrator Nenita Koch and staff are taking such great care of my grandmother. My grandmother is non-ambulatory from a stroke and after her rehab she came and stayed with me for 4 months where i took care of her. I no longer could for I had to work and my sister and found Desert Sky's Board and Care and Admitted her May of 2008 she has been very happy there.
I would absolutely, recommend this facility to anyone.