Derby Manor - Burnaby, BC has yet not published prices.

Very nice place to be

Very nice place, setting is serene. Staff are friendly and helpful, and caring, they are excellent. Food is really good too, we have a very good chef, lots of variety. Suites are nice and the activity rooms on each floor are excellent. Lots of outings, and activities to join in on , bbq’s in the summer, the list goes on and on. “I don’t think you’d find a better place to live.” (Writing on behalf of my mother)

the place is very nice, well run nothing bad to say about. Parking can be an issue but that is it.

Need more parking space

Overall, a good facility, multicultural. Friendly staff and new activities are constantly being planned. Some food issues but new chef is making improvements. Very few visitor parking spaces, 6? and parking on the road is dangerous.

The food is great.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
Building and grounds are good.
Lots of activities

[Name removed] gave us an awesome tour & we are all so grateful that this may be THE new home for MOM. Derby Manor is probably one of the very best senior housing options that we have explored - everything is great - from the facility to meals to very friendly & awesome staff. As sons & daughters, we would like to move in ourselves! 5 stars! A+++++

Incredibly beautiful facility, but here again I think my mom will require more of a care facility

Very well managed place ,tidy and clean ,New and well equipped,staff is very good ,rooms are spacious and bright ,well designed bath room ,this is a place which we expected for our need .

Looks like an excellent facility with additional home support I think my dad could be happy there still would like to see a few closer to Abbotsford or Chilliwack which would be easier to convince him My sister will be out in three weeks at which time we would like to hav a few choices for him

beautiful facility,very bright ,good staff friendly,,no covered parking,no air conditioning,,suprized me for being new facility,lunch not too exiting. beautiful complex though,still interested but still looking.thks [name removed]

Nice place but no smoking allowed on the premises. So unfortunately this facility was a no go.

My choice was Derby Manor - a brand new building, with an affordable rental structure, and marvellously all inclusive. My Tour Hostess was [name removed] - a consummate professional, skilled and so knowledgeable...Mind you, [name removed] really didn't have to "sell" me on Derby Manor - it sells itself to you - right from entering the spacious open lobby. The rooms are even better, and the price just right. I am excited to be moving there - a beautiful Park-like setting, on a Bus route too...I move-in April 1st 2018.