Derby Manor - Burnaby, BC has yet not published prices.

Very well managed place ,tidy and clean ,New and well equipped,staff is very good ,rooms are spacious and bright ,well designed bath room ,this is a place which we expected for our need .

Looks like an excellent facility with additional home support I think my dad could be happy there still would like to see a few closer to Abbotsford or Chilliwack which would be easier to convince him My sister will be out in three weeks at which time we would like to hav a few choices for him

beautiful facility,very bright ,good staff friendly,,no covered parking,no air conditioning,,suprized me for being new facility,lunch not too exiting. beautiful complex though,still interested but still looking.thks [name removed]

Nice place but no smoking allowed on the premises. So unfortunately this facility was a no go.

My choice was Derby Manor - a brand new building, with an affordable rental structure, and marvellously all inclusive. My Tour Hostess was [name removed] - a consummate professional, skilled and so knowledgeable...Mind you, [name removed] really didn't have to "sell" me on Derby Manor - it sells itself to you - right from entering the spacious open lobby. The rooms are even better, and the price just right. I am excited to be moving there - a beautiful Park-like setting, on a Bus route too...I move-in April 1st 2018.