AgeCare Harmony Court Estate - Burnaby, BC

AgeCare Harmony Court Estate - Burnaby, BC has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] gave us a great tour, very helpful, very informative.
We greatly appreciate his tour and help
Big Thumbs UP! :)

Very nice facility, however I think my mom will need more of a care facility at this point. Dry kind tour rep!

We decided to go with Harmony Court, [name removed] was fantastic, the residents seemed to be very happy. The suites are a great size. Overall I am very happy we widened our search to include Burnaby and found Harmony

beautiful facility,staff seem very good,,no covered parking,no air conditioning,very bright which was great for me being blind in one eye,,,,still interested but looking at budget so want to see others

very satisfactory tour - [name removed] is an excellent professional at what he does for Harmony Court - but after a hard decision, I chose another location. But strongly recommend Age Care's Harmony Court, for price, facilities, inclusions, location, there excellent staff being their strongest feature. [name removed]

[Removed] was very informative and welcoming. Amenities are very good and the place is very clean and well kept. The only down side was that the studio suites that we saw were quite dark even with most of the lights on. Other than that, quite a lovely residence.

New Resident, just moved in!

My mother has just relocated here about 2-weeks ago - initial impressions are VERY GOOD

The amenities and the variety of options for care that are offered are truly exceptional. A great deal of thought has been put in to make sure that every possible need is covered. Of particular note is the fact that assisted living care is also provided as needs increase. The location (busy area) left much to be desired, but the property management has made use of every opportunity to develop a mini park-like environment. Staff were warm, friendly and helpful. Residents seemed contented. The building was old and generally dark and the ceilings low which was disappointing. The suites were roomy - especially the deluxe suite which was amazingly large, with two full bathrooms. All were well-priced. The highest of praises to [Removed], who gave us an excellent tour.