Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham - Bellingham, WA

Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham - Bellingham, WA has yet not published prices.

Apartments are bigger here than others I've seen.

Good Overall

Overall, I feel my time at Solstice Senior Living has been good. Initially, I felt comfortable from he moment I walked in the door. The staff was helpful, and everyone greeted you. A new company has just taken over management, so there are a lot of changes going on that sometimes make it hard to keep track of things. Generally though, the staff is helpful, the food is excellent, the place is clean, and they always have plenty going on for the residents. It is still a good community, and I'm hopeful that when the new management settles in, things will run more smoothly.

Beautiful Community

Parkway Chateau is a beautiful community. With the lush and well-maintained landscaping and the gorgeous hydrangeas and petunias growing everywhere. Benches are placed around the community to sit and enjoy the fresh air. The dining room is very elegant with the beautiful chandeliers. I have my breakfast brought to my room. I haven't found out how to order anything different so I have had scrambled eggs every morning. The food in the dining room is very good. My apartment is very spacious and has a beautiful view from my windows. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Parkway Chateau to friends and family.

The people are their biggest asset!

The staff and the residents are extremely friendly. They have gone out of their way to make me feel at home. The food has recently changed, they are now having it brought in and it is not very good. Their van is not handicapped accessible. They do offer daily trips and daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Our first 2 weeks at Parkway Chateau

The staff and residents are so friendly and courteous. And the food is delicious!!!.
Activities are well planned and trips are planned every Wednesday with one Wednesday a month a being a long trip.
We went to Friday Harbor, stopped at an art museum ther and then went on to Roche Harbor for lunch.
We spent time at the alpaca ranch. Learning about the alpacas and seeing the lovely products that are made from the wool.
We toured the island and saw where some of the residents, bus driver and director had family homes and friends.
Finished off the trip with an ice cream parlor trip while waiting for the ferry.
Our fabulous cook had prepared us a sack breakfast to take with us, so that we could catch the early ferry. S

A Perfect Match

I found it not necessary to tour anywhere else for my Dad to live. P.C met all his needs and wants. Alan in marketing and Terry, the Manager were so helpful in guiding us through the process. My Dad has now been there 3 weeks. We describe it as, 'a cruise ship on land'!

So far so good.

So far so good. She says it's boring, some of the activities, are not as stimulating as she would hope, and the outings can be quite strenuous. She loves the food. The one thing that I don't like is that they only have one elevator. There are no hidden fees or extra charges. They seemed to be pretty comparable in price to other places.

Love the PC!

In any situation there is always room for improvement so I didn't give everything a five star. Things got kind of bungled up in the beginning about our move in date....but Parkway Chateau more than made up for their error. We are extremely happy with everything - the staff is friendly, the food is good and my mom loves it there and that's all that matters! She has not been this engaged in social type activities the last 4 years since my dad died. We love seeing her involved with the other residents!

Everything was satisfactory

Best deal we could find for everything we thought we'd need. I liked the apartment we were in. They had movies we could watch as an activity. I found everything satisfactory.

very helpful

They were very helpful in the relocation of my mother, and getting here account set up for automatic pay and other financial matters. They are just very helpful in general overall.

My husband and I were given a very ni...

My husband and I were given a very nice tour, very comprehensive and informative on extremely short notice. The community manager had been very patient on the phone, listening to my questions before the visit, and going out of his way to accommodate us on our last-minute request for a tour (at our convenience, totally). He was an excellent representative of Parkway Chateau and we were favorably impressed, except for the lack of individual (separate) cottages on the premises.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Nestled in a quiet corner of Bellingham, a community ranked by Money Magazine and AARP as a top 10 place to live, you’ll love all there is to see and do in this beautiful, exciting community. Our warm and dedicated staff wants you to feel like family, and you’ll wish you’d found us sooner.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Livingt offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.