Denton Golden Meadows Care - Denton, TX

Nice Home, Tour went Well

I had a nice tour of this care home. Everything went well for the most part. The staff was kind, and informative. My questions were answered, and everyone was friendly. The home looked nice. The experience went well, but I did not feel this was the type of environment I wanted for my husband.

Clean Facility!!

I had a nice tour of this community and thought the staff did a great job at keeping a clean and well kept facility!! They where on time to our appointment and kept things very professional during our visit. I liked the open floor plan and all the natural light they had throughout the building. It was just not the right location for my mother.

I'm very pleased.

I'm very pleased. No major complaints. I have my own private room, and I have it quite nicely decorated. Marian has done a wonderful job.

Very, Very Happy

I think that the staff members at the Denton Golden Meadows Care do a great job. They take very good care of my loved one and all of the residents there. I have to say I am very, very happy with the place.

Very homey, rural environment.

licenses for assited but no...

licenses for assited but not memory; place not locked

Needs Activities

So far, so good. I don't think they have any activities to be honest. I ask them about that and they can't really answer. They count painting my wife's fingernails as an activity. I don't know if she gets any exercise. She's doing well there. Besides actually having activities I don't know any way they can improve.

Golden Meadows is named for its peaceful setting in North Denton but is also close to Doctors offices and the Town center. Surrounded by trees and gardens it has comfortable bedrooms and cozy living areas. Daily one on one care, all home cooked meals, many activities plus all ADLs included. Our goal is to offer a dignified way of life in a homelike atmosphere. We have 7 day RN availability and the staff has many years experience in caring for the elderly. We encourage family involvement and visits at any time