Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations

It's been a wonderful experience. The rehab people give you individual attention and were so positive. They took the time to look at my history and knew about some of my prior issues and worked with me so I could regain the mobility in my shoulder. I can reach for things now. I have my ADLS back. My pain is manageable. The nursing care was also very good. They were extremely attentive. The staff is interested in you and they care about you. They made me feel good again!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so happy you are satisfied with your experience here at Delmar. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I was pleased with the facility. It was clean. Cleaning ladies were awesome. Day to day care was good. Rehab was pretty good. Leg work really helped me, and I liked them, they were very pleasant. The food was so-so, sometimes I would get something that was not on the menu or not what I ordered. Some meals were really good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you are pleased with your experience here and we deeply apologize for any inconvenience. We will do our best to improve. Thank you for choosing Delmar, your feedback is appreciated.

My experience with Delmar Rehab, Delaware.

Rehab at Delmar Rehab in Delaware was fabulous. They were so patient and encouraging. I got better with them. The nurses were excellent. All of them were exceptional. If I needed help, everyone pitched in. They've all come to my aid at one point or another. Food needs improvement. More activities and different things to do would be helpful. Ask residents what they want to do. Listen more.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Mory for your feedback on the fabulous rehab and nurses. We will try to be mindful of your other concerns. Here at Delmar we do our utmost best to ensure our residents get the service they deserve.

Review of Delmar Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

They've been so good to me at Delmar Rehab. Most of the rehab people were here when my husband was here. I had many choices and decided to come here. The nurses were responsive and always willing to help. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. They made sure I had whatever I needed I appreciate everyones kindness.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Carol for your review. Here at Delmar we take pride in being your number one choice. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

Review of Delmar Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

[name removed], the night nurse was awesome, I love her. I was very pleased with rehab. I am so much better and stronger. I still have a lot of work to do. It's like family here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Bonnie for your review. Here at Delmar we consider our patients to be our family. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Delmar Rehab.

Review of Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

I was amazed at low each person pitched in to help out. You don’t always see that. Great team work.
Rehab was great.
I would come back and recommend to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Margaret for your review and recommendation. Here at Delmar our patients well being is our priority. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Delmar Rehab.

Review of Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

Everything was very good. The staff was friendly and people were nice.
Food was good.
Rehab was fabulous.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Alice. We are pleased to provide such a wonderful experience for you here at Delmar. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Delmar Rehab.

Great experience at Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation, DE

I was always worried when Mom was at home. I hated leaving her there by herself. Now I don’t worry. I know she’s safe at Delmar Nursing and Rehab. Mom is happy there. She’s content. And we have peace of mind knowing she’s safe.
We are forever grateful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Tammy for your review. Here at Delmar we take pride in giving you that peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation, we really appreciate your feedback.

Delmar Nursing Center was our first choice for long term care for our grandmother.
Great Nurses!

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words for Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation!

My mom was transferred to Delmar nursing and rehabilitation center from Peninsula Regional Medical Center, as the facility is only about 7 miles away and she needed rehab.
We were very pleased with the care and attention.
It is a small and homey place with a warm staff.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Deidre for your wonderful review. Here at Delmar we are known for our homey atmosphere and warm staff.

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation is a smaller facility located in the heart of Delmar, a small community on the eastern shore of Delaware. Lt us care for your loved one when home is no longer an option.
Our comprehensive post-acute care and rehabilitative services are designed to improve and enhance quality of life for our patients, helping them achieve as much independence as possible. We are committed to assisting each person in meeting his or her individual goals – whether a return to an active, independent lifestyle or a quiet, home-like environment for his or her later years, we take an interdisciplinary approach to care and treatment plans, with members of each patient’s care team working side-by-side to deliver individual attention.