Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE has yet not published prices.

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation is a smaller facility located in the heart of Delmar, a small community on the eastern shore of Delaware. Lt us care for your loved one when home is no longer an option.
Our comprehensive post-acute care and rehabilitative services are designed to improve and enhance quality of life for our patients, helping them achieve as much independence as possible. We are committed to assisting each person in meeting his or her individual goals – whether a return to an active, independent lifestyle or a quiet, home-like environment for his or her later years, we take an interdisciplinary approach to care and treatment plans, with members of each patient’s care team working side-by-side to deliver individual attention.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations

Great experience at Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation, DE

I was always worried when Mom was at home. I hated leaving her there by herself. Now I don’t worry. I know she’s safe at Delmar Nursing and Rehab. Mom is happy there. She’s content. And we have peace of mind knowing she’s safe.
We are forever grateful.

Delmar Nursing Center was our first choice for long term care for our grandmother.
Great Nurses!

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words for Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation!

My mom was transferred to Delmar nursing and rehabilitation center from Peninsula Regional Medical Center, as the facility is only about 7 miles away and she needed rehab.
We were very pleased with the care and attention.
It is a small and homey place with a warm staff.