Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Religious Services
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations

My experience with Delmar Rehab, Delaware.

Rehab at Delmar Rehab in Delaware was fabulous. They were so patient and encouraging. I got better with them. The nurses were excellent. All of them were exceptional. If I needed help, everyone pitched in. They've all come to my aid at one point or another. Food needs improvement. More activities and different things to do would be helpful. Ask residents what they want to do. Listen more.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Mory for your feedback on the fabulous rehab and nurses. We will try to be mindful of your other concerns. Here at Delmar we do our utmost best to ensure our residents get the service they deserve.

Review of Delmar Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

They've been so good to me at Delmar Rehab. Most of the rehab people were here when my husband was here. I had many choices and decided to come here. The nurses were responsive and always willing to help. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. They made sure I had whatever I needed I appreciate everyones kindness.

Review of Delmar Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

[name removed], the night nurse was awesome, I love her. I was very pleased with rehab. I am so much better and stronger. I still have a lot of work to do. It's like family here.

Review of Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

I was amazed at low each person pitched in to help out. You don’t always see that. Great team work.
Rehab was great.
I would come back and recommend to a friend.

Review of Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Delmar, DE

Everything was very good. The staff was friendly and people were nice.
Food was good.
Rehab was fabulous.

Great experience at Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation, DE

I was always worried when Mom was at home. I hated leaving her there by herself. Now I don’t worry. I know she’s safe at Delmar Nursing and Rehab. Mom is happy there. She’s content. And we have peace of mind knowing she’s safe.
We are forever grateful.

Delmar Nursing Center was our first choice for long term care for our grandmother.
Great Nurses!

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words for Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation!

My mom was transferred to Delmar nursing and rehabilitation center from Peninsula Regional Medical Center, as the facility is only about 7 miles away and she needed rehab.
We were very pleased with the care and attention.
It is a small and homey place with a warm staff.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Deidre for your wonderful review. Here at Delmar we are known for our homey atmosphere and warm staff.

Delmar Nursing and Rehabilitation is a smaller facility located in the heart of Delmar, a small community on the eastern shore of Delaware. Lt us care for your loved one when home is no longer an option.
Our comprehensive post-acute care and rehabilitative services are designed to improve and enhance quality of life for our patients, helping them achieve as much independence as possible. We are committed to assisting each person in meeting his or her individual goals – whether a return to an active, independent lifestyle or a quiet, home-like environment for his or her later years, we take an interdisciplinary approach to care and treatment plans, with members of each patient’s care team working side-by-side to deliver individual attention.