Delmar Gardens of Lenexa - Lenexa, KS has yet not published prices.

Good food and plenty of activities

My Mom lives here currently and things seem to be going well. The staff is okay, they seem to be pretty nice and I haven’t had any problems with them yet. The food is good and they have a few options to choose from. There have been a couple of times where the cleanliness has been questionable, but they’ve taken care of it. They have a special activity room where they can play different games, bingo, movies, and they have a special ice cream hour. Overall, I would recommend this place.

Awesome For Rehab

I was in Delmar Gardens for rehab after falling and breaking both of my legs. As a younger person I was a little uneasy going to a nursing home for rehab but it was the best thing that could have happened for me. Other than some bumps in the first few days with coordinating everything I needed and a couple of lackluster aides, it was a good experience. The physical and occupational therapy providers were outstanding!!! They made sure that I had everything that I needed to be comfortable while I recovered. When I made it to my room where I would stay for the duration of my stay I had great care from [Removed] and the rest of the aides and nurses. The cleaners came in everyday to clean my room and were very friendly. The rooms could use some updating, as they look like they were last updated when the Golden Girls were on, but mine was clean and had everything I needed. This was a very challenging time in my life and those at Delmar Gardens made it as pleasurable a stay as was possible considering the circumstances.

patti muich

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your pleasant experience at Delmar Gardens of Lenexa! Your kind words may help others understand the importance of having the best rehab therapy where they least expect it, in a skilled nursing community. We are very pleased your stay with us was enjoyable once we got over the ‘speed bumps’ of transitioning you to our care. Providing excellent, personalized care to all of our residents is the number one priority of our entire staff. It was truly our privilege to serve you!

Worst decision you'll ever make

My father died at this facility. The staff frequently ignored and avoided him. They often took 30+ minutes to answer a call light. Falsely documented giving him water and numerous times sent him to the emergency room to find he was dehydrated. At one point we kept noticing a wet spot on the ceiling and upon inspection found mold growing in the ceiling right above his bed. I wish I would have never considered placing him at this facility and I truly believe he would still be here today had I chose somewhere else.

patti muich

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the care of your Father. We pride ourselves on our 50+ years of experience caring for seniors and their families. Resident wellness, cleanliness, dignity, comfort and care are paramount to each and every member of our staff. We are very interested to talk with you further about your review. Please reach out to Katie Allen at Delmar Gardens of Lenexa. www.delmargardens.com

Very nice appearance!

My mother is being very well taken care of in this community. The place is very nice and maintained very well. It is aesthetically pleasing. Everyone is very friendly, but the place is a little expensive, but I can not complain because they are taking very good care of her.

patti muich

Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review. We pride ourselves on the love, care and understanding that is given to each resident to ensure their experince is personalized care. Thank you again!

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
913-492-1130
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.