Del Rey Oaks Senior Paradise - Del Rey Oaks, CA

WONDERFUL CARE

My wife was lovingly cared for by a wonderful staff. I was there every day so I was able to observe what great care she was getting in addition to all the other residents. The women were always made to feel good about themselves by having their nails and hair beautifully cared for. They have parties, fun exercise programs, play games, get read to and they get plenty of hugs. Everyone feels loved and part of a family and I feel privileged to have been included. I highly recommend.

Del Rey Oaks Senior Paradise

My Loved One has been well cared for and lovingly treated at Del Rey Oaks Senior Paradise. The staff are always on top of every need. I couldn't give the same level of care of these fine people provide every day. My experience has been very positive and would whole heartedly recommend this home to anyone that is face with the need to havve 24 hour care for their Loved One.

excellent

Their personal care with my mother was simply excellent. I really appreciate the people at Del Rey Oaks Senior Paradise and all that they have done. It has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them.

Del Rey Oaks Senior Paradise is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the the beautiful, sunbelt of Del Rey Oaks (a small and safe, bedroom community).

We cater to clients who are over 60, but young at heart. Activities and outings are offered to stimulate their mind and body.

Please come meet us and find out how we can make your loved one a part of our family.

Our home is locally owned and operated by experienced staff.