Crescendo Senior Living - Placentia, CA

Review of Crescendo Senior Living

Fantastic! This is the 3rd facility my parents have living in, with that being said this by far has the best caring, loving staff. [Name removed] the director is so involved and extremely caring. She has an incredible staff which is proof you are only as good as your manager.

Review of Crescendo Senior Living

I couldn't ask for more for my dad. A facility is only as good as the staff is. Caring, loving, and considerate is how I have found ea of the caregivers, med techs, servers, etc, I truly love it here. [Name removed] is a SUPERB director. The family functions, social activities, etc are excellent!!!

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and friendly. They answered all of my questions and concerns. She went over everything for me. This was a 2 story building and the memory care was on the second floor. I didn't like that he had no access to the garden area. It was a big facility and to many turns to get where you are going. I think my husband would be overwhelmed here. I recommend families tour this place before choosing.

Happy Camper

The new management team of Crescendo Senior Living of Placentia is a group of people with big hearts to seniors. I am a frequent visitor, visited the assisted living and often their memory care. In the memory care, I have never seen so much passion in the staff. The love they give to my friend is overwhelming. I don't know where their patience is coming from but I have so much great respect for them. On going activities, lots of laughter and staff respect and connect with their clients. My friend is a happy camper compared to where she came from!!!
Glad she moved, now I always have quality visits with my friend!

Review of De Palma Terrace Senior Living - Placentia, CA

Checked this out. They are currently remodeling. Recently bought out by Meridian so all reviews are of the old management until spring 2016. Has a strange point system for determining extra charges for things like showering dressing meds etc.

Tara Lynn Killinger

Thank you for your comment, please note that the community is no longer managed my Meridian Senior Living. The community now offers a level system for care ranging from level 1-5 with levels of care starting at $425 month. We would love to have you come by and see the completion of our beautiful renovation.

Glad we moved her

Care persons are excellent. They are always checking on their client. Hilda is great. Location is close by too. Good variety of food. Hairdresser, Susan, will come to the room to wash, cut, & style your hair if you are bed bound. Inner courtyard gives people something quiet and peaceful to look at. Mom asked, "Why didn't I come here sooner?"

Excellent facility, good location.

Excellent facility, good location.

At Crescendo Senior Living our Director Carla and her team will be among the gentle swaying of palm trees inviting you to come in, relax and stay awhile. In the heart of the beautiful city of Placentia, you’ll find an amazing Senior Living, Assisted Living & Memory Support community. Crescendo Senior Living is filled with energy, delight and compassion. A place where seniors can live life their way, surrounded by people who share their passions and care for them like family. From the minute you walk through our welcoming doors, you’ll appreciate the cheerful atmosphere, bountiful amenities, unparalleled care team, and comfortable surroundings that feel like home. We are situated in a quiet residential neighborhood located just minutes from generous choices for shopping and dining alike. Our close proximity to Brea Mall, The Richard Nixon Library, The Crystal Cathedral, Banking and our beautiful beaches offers many opportunities for outings year-round!

Assisted Living Services: When you make Crescendo your new home we make sure that how you live your life is up to you, but rest assured we are here to help you when you need us. We understand that as we age, a little extra help in areas of life are sometimes needed so just know the team at Crescendo is here to support you mentally, physically and nutritionally by offering as much or as little care as needed. We will work with you to create a care plan that meets your needs and respects your independence. Karen and Alex our community nurses understand the importance of each individual’s needs for assistance, which is why we work so closely with our local medical professionals and their teams to offer the best care available which is why we offer 7 days a week of nursing oversight at our community.

Activities: Our Life Enrichment program offers a calendar of wide ranging activities designed to provide choices for physical, spiritual, transportation, educational and social needs of our residents. Come be a part of our book club or join us on the patio for happy hour or get moving with our senior focused yoga and Zumba classes; no matter how you like to spend your day we have something for everyone. Our Life Enrichment Director Sandra can’t want to meet you!

Dining Services: George our Director of Dining Services has been serving fresh bountiful meals at Crescendo Senior Living for over 4 years. Our dining program is built around a farm to table concept offering local and never frozen fruits, vegetables and meats. Stop by lunch is on us, we’re sure you’ll be asking for seconds.

Memory Care: Crescendo Senior Living offers a vibrant and beautiful stand-alone memory support neighborhood on our campus. We support and enrich the lives of those living with memory loss by using our Memory Support environment, as well as past routines and preferences to offer comfortable and enjoyable day to day experiences. Our exclusive New Day Memory Support Program gives our residents a sense of meaningful success-oriented purpose and the ability to thrive. Our Memory Support Director Aileen has been working with seniors with Memory Loss for over 14 years, she is dedicated to ongoing training for our staff as well as offering support to our families that have parents or loved ones living in our communities.

You can schedule a time that works bests for you to tour or stop by and talk with Wendy our Director of Marketing. Wendy has been working in Senior Housing for over 3 years and has worked with numerous families supporting them through the transition from independent living to care-based living. We will always be honest and transparent with what is offered at Crescendo and if our community would be the best fit for you or your family member.

Come meet our residents and team, we’re sure you will want to start living your best life with us!