We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
A cozy home and a helping hand.
Just because you need a little help with daily activities doesn’t have to mean living in an institution –Darlington Assisted Living is the exact opposite. It’s an historic Victorian home where residents live as independently as possible in a safe environment with just a helping hand when needed, whether that means remembering medications or staying safe in the shower.
Darlington offers a well-rounded therapeutic environment that responds to all needs: intellectual, physical, spiritual and social. Our sense of balance extends to our resident composition as well. We strive to ensure a harmonious environment through a comprehensive intake process that ensures each new resident or roommate is a good fit.