Worst experience

I have to say daniellas assisted really helped me out last year when my father's house was broken into cause they accepted cash. The down fall was that the service was awful every time I went there no care taker was at the home. Apparently they have a house across the street and they stay over there mostly. I had paid them but the owner said I never did. At one point my father's account was frozen due to the break in and I tried to ask for help from the state but no luck. Finally got some help from the state only to find out that [Removed] since she is a notary to a very distant relative and to top it off I never received a phone call that my father had passed on 11-16-16 I will be taking my story to the local news station beware of these [Removed] if you care for your loved ones

Just amazing!

I didn't know what to expect with my first tour in searching for a place for my Dad but I was sold within moments of my arrival. Daniela was warm, friendly and exhibited a true caring nature for her residents. When she said that she "spoils" her residents, I knew this was the place for my 95 yr old Dad.

The home was bright, clean, decorated for the season, no odors that were offensive and most of all, the residents were smiling and happy. They were not hesitant or reluctant to engage in conversation and the oldest resident was also 95, so ages were appropriate for my Dad.

One of the caregivers, Ernie, immediately engaged with my Dad assuring him that they would become great friends and that he would be there for him. I found that comforting and genuine.

The resident 4 legged puppy, Enzo, was adorable and an added plus to making my decision. As an animal lover, pets play an important part in the lives of all who let them in.

A 4 star rating for activities was only because I did not witness any additional activity going on while I was there but I saw the potential and we discussed options for the residents that I knew my Dad would like.

I was terrified of the task at hand to find a place that my Dad would be comfortable in but those fears were not warranted with Daniela. I couldn't be more pleased.

My experience with Daniela's Assisted...

My experience with Daniela's Assisted Living has been great. I really, really like Daniela's. I would live there if I ever had to move into an assisted living facility. The food is excellent. I'd have to say the #1 greatest thing is, all of the food is home cooked. The caregivers are live in, so there's someone monitoring 24 hours a day. Daniela is always on top of it. Nothing gets past her. Just a wonderful place.