The Sanctuary of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Rip-Off Artists

My Mother lived in this facility for 2 months. Irene and Charlie - the caregivers - were great, and the facility itself was fine. But 4 months after my Mom's death, the $1900 deposit has yet to be returned and the owners - [removed]- are refusing to take my calls or texts. [removed]

[removed]

Sincerely Helpful

It is very clean. The care givers Irene and Charlie are truly caring. They make it fun and happy. They make the residents laugh. They are sincerely helpful. They also helped me with guiding me through the processes of care homes. They really educated me on everything. My overall rating of The Sanctuary of Phoenix is 5 stars. I rate all of the categories 5 stars. This is a very nice community. I am very pleased.

Very nice and friendly

The place is very nice and friendly. We were very happy with everything. My mom stayed there only for three days. The only thing that we were concerned about was that when she came back home, she had packed her toothbrush and two other toothbrushes. We weren't sure, if she packed them by mistake or did she use other people's tooth brushes while she was there? We don't know and have not had a chance to call and ask, because she got ill and had to be hospitalized after she came back. She is doing well now though. We are please with everything. The staff is very nice and caring. thank you.

It was good!

It was good. The only thing was that we were somewhat concerned that when she came home she had three other toothbrushes along with hers and we didn't know if she had been using other peoples toothbrushes or if they were aware of it. That was the only thing. Otherwise, it was fine.

Love this home

It feels like you are visiting family as soon as you walk in the front door. It is always clean and fresh smelling. I really appreciate the couple that stays at the house as they care about all of the residents and are very helpful. My uncle is receiving excellent care and I can not imagine moving [removed]

Exactly What We Needed

They were exactly what we needed and that is just awesome. My ex-father-in-law lives there and he likes it really well. He's very content and says the food is good. If he's happy, I'm happy!

They Actually Care For Your Loved Ones

We had somebody else that was helping us as well, and there were just some that were better.
It's well cared-for and clean, but it's just aesthetics...The house is old looking and more stark.
We saw no less than 9 places, and this was the only one who would work with her. Instead of just giving her pills and doping her up, All Assisted Living is actually caring for her.
They're caring for her very well.
They mentioned a few activities but I'm not sure - she's only been there a week.

Sanctuary of Phoenix - Anet...

Sanctuary of Phoenix - Anette was very helpful, polite and answered all questions, went over the schedule, meals and anything else she could come up with.

Does your loved one need assisted living but wants to remain in a home environment? Get to know us!

Our 10-bed home is situated in a residential neighborhood in north Phoenix and offers high quality of care in a comfortable environment. Our staff has over 15 years of experience in this industry and we work with passion and respect! Our goal is to maintain residents' privacy, dignity, independence and well-being. We strive to combine the best carefree living with the added comfort that comes from knowing experienced, live-in help is close at hand. Amenities and services available in our home include: 24-hour care to meet residents' individual needs, medication administration, , full house keeping, laundry, arranged transportation services (at additional fee), onsite doctor visits, and recreational outings. There are daily activities offered to residents as well as cable, telephone, and internet services. We are able to cater to any special nutritional needs, such as diabetes, low sodium, etc. We aim for your loved one to feel at home with us!