Brookdale North Glendale - Glendale, AZ

Brookdale North Glendale - Glendale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Great care and value

I am happy with this community. We had some small issues that had to be addressed. The staff has forgotten a few things with communication. The menu is good with a nice variety. We do like that the community and recommend other families to see what care is given for a good value.

Wonderful Place!

My Mother is a resident at Brookdale. The caregivers and staff have all been amazing. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. My Mom really enjoys the food, and the companionship of the other residents.

I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone!!! Definitely avoid this place! They do not provide the appropriate care for their residence. Only have Med Techs as caregivers who cannot do anything without written doctors orders. Avoid this place even as a last resort!! Most definitely a zero star rating!! Because a star has to be marked, I marked 0.5 even though I feel this is a flat out zero star rating!!

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.