Avamere Crestview of Portland - Portland, OR

Avamere Crestview of Portland - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

Avamere Crestview of Portland has proudly served the long-term care and short-term rehabilitation needs of the community for more than 40 years. Our therapy staff is unmatched in the industry with more than 100 years of combined experience.Two, fully-equipped Avamere Crestview of Portland physical therapy gyms.Fun and lively activities and entertainment for everyone’s enjoyment.

They were very good.

They were very good. We used them for rehab a few different times. We have never had any issues with the cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff, or the quality of care we received. Whenever she has had to go there she wants her same room she has used more than once.

Good Care but A Terrible Situation

My mom was here recovering from a broken hip. The rehab was okay. I wouldn't say it was the best experience. My mom did love everybody that was there and the care she got was very good. The food was horrible so I think that made it really, really hard for her.

The care was good but they immediately tried to rush us out the facility. Within 3 days of her getting there we had to figure our where her next move was. It was very stressful. They threw us in with some girl that was taking us around to adult foster homes that were thousands of dollars more than my mother could ever afford and they knew that. It kind of felt like they had a contract with the foster care homes. It was shady, like dealing with a car salesman. It was a terrible situation so that's why I would rate them lower.