HarborChase of Wellington Crossing - Wellington, FL

HarborChase of Wellington Crossing - Wellington, FL has yet not published prices.

I love harbor chase

I just placed my husband here in memory care. He is thriving in harbor chase!!

This brand-new facility is impressive. The decor is fabulous, the staff are friendly, and the location is ideal for anyone wishing to have their family close to Wellington. It is a "shelter in place" facility to my knowledge, built to the new standards. It features the ability for a resident to slowly transition from Assisted Living to Memory Care (they hold a special license for this) so residents can "drop in" on either of two Memory Care units on any day that wandering or escaping might be a concern. There was a fabulous "game room" with everything from a giant Scrabble board and giant chess to Bowling using a Wii (very innovative!) Drawbacks for us were that this facility is 100% Assisted Living and Memory Care, so there were no younger, more vibrant residents around to keep everyone on their toes and interested in staying lively - my father's wife, who is younger, would have been dismayed that all residents were impaired, as she is going along as a "companion" and will not receive care. My 8-year-old son was disappointed that this facility has no pool, and was a bit afraid of the grounds as we were told they are allowing a young alligator to call their pond home! The view out the apartment windows was lovely, however, and every apartment was completely barrier-free - even the shower was "wheel-in".

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your wonderful five-star review and your kind words about our welcoming community and compassionate associates. Every day, we work hard to make sure that we are providing entertaining experiences, fun trips and exciting social events for our residents to enjoy. Again, we thank you for taking the time to review us. Please let us know if we may be of service to you in the future!