Wonderful Care from CrCare

My sister and I are so happy to have found CrCare of Bond Mill. Our mom was living with us for some time, but her mental health and overall health was deteriorating and our ability to take care of her was close to impossible. That said, we simply did not have the heart to put her in a nursing home. Luckily we found CrCare which is an assisted living in an actual home where our mom has her own bedroom and therefore her own privacy, but she has complete access to the entire house and family and friends can come visit her regularly and as much as they please. The ladies that live in the home and care for the patients are extremely kind and welcoming. You can tell that they really take their roles as caregivers, very seriously. One of the things that attracted my sister and I to this location was the cleanliness of it. They are always cleaning, sweeping and mopping the floors and sanitizing. We have no concerns or worries about our mom being there. Our mom has even expressed how much she likes it there and believe me our mom is a tough cookie to please. It would be nice for them to have more activities in the home and perhaps to take them out to places on occasion, but at this time they do not seem to offer that, unfortunately. The owner of the assisted living is extremely accommodating, kind and a pleasure to work with. It has been a blessing to find this wonderful home for our mom. My sister and I can rest easy knowing that our mom is in good hands and is being well taken care of.

Prices range is $3500 to $4500