Country Place Senior Living of Canton - Mul - Canton, TX

Definitely 5 out of 5!

Country Place Senior Living of Canton is amazing. Definitely 5 out 5! The staff is really great and attentive. They’re consistently asking for feedback about what they can do to improve not only the morale, but the quality of living. They’re friendly and helpful, and every time I’ve come to visit they’ve been there to do anything my mom needs. This community is so clean and what you see is what you get. The staff at the front of the building is just as nice as the staff at the back of the building and it’s great that there’s so much consistency; I never have to worry about my mom being [Removed]. There’s a lot of activities to choose from too! They offer things like bible studies every day, card games, bingo, and they’ll even bring in a singer from time to time. They make plans to take everyone out once a week and even if it’s just my mom that’s wanting to go, they’ll still take her. The food is great too. Mom is really picky and doesn’t eat much, but here she’s having 3 meals a day and she loves them. I would absolutely recommend this community to anyone that’s looking for something safe and reliable for their parents.

concerned about the food

I am concerned about the food at Country Place Senior Living of Canton. The staff need to have more knowledge about what is healthy. The other day they served ravioli straight out of the can. They don't seem to be making an effort in finding out what interests my dad. Overall the staff do seem to make an effort though. We did tell them my mom was getting too much sugar in her meals and they resolved that issue.

Country Place Senior Living is more than an assisted living residence, it's a place where true friendships are made, lives are shared and care warms the heart. Our uniquely intimate setting of 24 suites limits the number of residents, thereby fostering a feeling of "family" and belonging. When you tour our residence you will notice the relationships between our dear residents and also between our staff and residents. These strong resident bonds are the result of our dedication to hiring staff who have a passion for serving seniors.

All suites are located less than 150 feet from a common area which encourages more socialization and higher resident fulfillment. Our residence features a gracious living room, divided into two distinct seating areas by a brick fireplace. The comfortably elegant dining room with 4 person tables encourages meal time conversation. Our family room has relaxed seating and a large flat screen TV to view sports, movies, etc. Country Place Senior Living residences have a beautiful courtyard with raised gardening areas and comfy chairs for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.

We offer care assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming and medication assistance. We have staff on site 24 hours a day and a licensed nurse on staff. An emergency response system is located in each suite and is included in the monthly rent. We offer care for those with chronic illness, provide nightly safety checks, offer oxygen assistance and incontinence care.

Three delicious meals a day, weekly housekeeping, laundry services and transportation to local doctors is included in the base rent. Our suites feature kitchenettes, dining area, spacious bathrooms with safety dual direction opening doors, dedicated heat/AC unit and a built in armoire for wardrobe storage.

We encourage you to visit Country Place Senior Living of Canton. Canton is a quaint "Main Street" city in East Texas, about an hour east of Dallas. Set in the wooded hills, the city prides itself on a family-oriented, genuine and friendly atmosphere where locals often return from college to raise their own families and retire. Once a month, Canton becomes the seventh largest city in Texas when as many as 400,000 shoppers visit the First Monday Trade Days, the World's largest flea market. Come see for yourself why Country Place Senior Living is Canton's best kept secret.