Azalea Trails - Tyler, TX

Take some much-deserved time to smell the roses at Azalea Trails, where our lush features and convenient services keep residents happy year-round. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Tyler, Texas, offers thoughtfully designed studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans that strike a perfect balance between privacy and comfort with mini-blinds on all windows and full-sized kitchenettes. Imagine an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance — and friends next door. That’s what residents experience at Azalea Trails with three daily meals, weekly housekeeping and laundry services and professional and courteous staff members ready to assist 24 hours a day. Residents receive quality care with support services including medication reminders and special nutritional counseling. Our community’s perfect location, just outside the hustle and bustle of the Rose City, offers tranquility while at the same time affording residents easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment venues.

Fine stay!

My loved one's short stay at Azalea Trails went just fine. The facility was well maintained and the staff were attentive and friendly, and they took great care of my loved one. I was pleased with her stay.

I would give them an A on everything

We love this community. The staff are wonderful and attentive. My parents like some of the daily activities offered. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

A very nice community, lovely people

Overall, It's A Good Place

I think it is a really nice facility, but I think they need to keep a closer eye on the residents. I think the activities are good, but they need to make sure everyone is participating. Overall, I think it is a good place.

Staff is doing an excellent job

We have already placed him and so far the staff is doing an excellent job. Everything is going well. The facility is clean and maintained well. The activities are great and the meals are good. So far, a great experience.

Very Accommodating

The staff has been really helpful. We had a very quick move. They helped us get a room set up and also helped us with moving resources. They have been very accommodating. The area is very clean. The residents have been welcoming and friendly. Everything has been going great. My loved one seems to really like it here. I would highly recommend the Azalea Trails. This is a nice community with great people.

simply outstanding

The staff at Azalea Trails is simply outstanding. They have addressed any questions that I have had right away. They have changed nurses once or twice, but that happens, and all the nurses that they have had have been great from all I can tell. Overall it is really a great place. I like the facility. One thing I liked about them over some of the other places I looked at was the peace of mind that their safety and security procedures give you. They have really been great and I am happy to have my parents there.

Azelea Trails

We have been extremely pleased with the memory care unit of Azalea Trails! It is very clean, staff is great with Mom! We would recommend this place to anyone!

wonderful experience with Azalea Trails

My parents came to Azalea Trails after another facility that was a horrible experience. The people at Azalea Trails were simply wonderful. My husband and father went and toured the place and were very impressed. Unfortunately my mom was injured and ended up passing away and never got to stay there, but they were truly wonderful to deal with. I got to stay in a guest room for a time when things were tough, and they were truly wonderful. I would highly recommend them. They are adequately staffed to take care of the residents, and for the cost it was very good value. It was less than the other place I mentioned where we had a bad experience and for less money.