Country Place Senior Living of Athens - Athens, TX

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and the amenities they had available to the residents. Overall it has been a great place and I would recommend it to anyone.

[Removed], thanks for your assistance! Country Place and their entire staff are just awesome, I think mom & dad will adjust and be very happy there!

The facility is brand new, just opened the staff are very professional, experienced and extremely friendly. We know our loved one is being provided all the care and attention that she deserves. Fantastic facility.

With a population just under 13,000 residents, Athens is the ideal Assisted Living destination for you or your loved ones. It retains the charm of a small southern town, yet still offers many of the
conveniences associated with a larger city. Located just one hour southeast of Dallas, Athens is aperfect mix of southern hospitality and high quality living.

Athens boasts a rich heritage and is a hidden jewel in East Texas. It is considered by many to be "The Home of the Original Hamburger." It is also site of the Annual Texas Fiddlers Contest and Reunion, the oldest such event in the United States.