Wesley Partners Senior Living - Lindale, TX

My mother has been in Wesley House for 18 months so far. The staff is caring and works hard to keep the residents healthy and happy. Mom has dementia and can be quite challenging to deal with at times. The entire staff has gone out of their way to help her even during the most trying episodes and have suggested treatments that have helped the situation greatly. We wouldn't be anywhere else

The facility is very nice. The tour contact was unaware of our appointment and was not there but another staff member took us on a tour. We are primarily interested in respite care and Wesley House said they have a minimum of 14 days and the apartments are unfurnished - so for us, not a great option since we would have to move all her furniture. Our primary interest is also for about a one week period.

Appalled.

My mother is a resident at Wesley House, I have to say that things seem to run differently at different times of the day. The administrator seems to be oblivious to whats being done, and not being done in that facility. Staff on cell phones, standing around and talking, pagers going off and not going to the rooms. I was appalled to see some of the things I saw. Personally, they have too many turnovers, and don't seem to keep the same staff for a long period of time. The elderly like to see the same faces, not new ones every other day. Get it together Mrs. Becky [removed]! We don't pay over a thousand dollars a month to have uneducated children helping our family's out!! Treat your staff right, and be on-top of things!

My father, Fred Riley, is a resident of Wesley House. Two years ago my mother and I visited Wesley and after visiting several other Assisted Livings, we knew that Wesley was the best choice for my parents. Because of my dad's reluctance to leave his home, it was over a year before they moved in. After moving into a Wesley House apartment, my mother was placed with Hospice and passed away on January 7, 2016. We are so grateful, to the staff and administration at Wesley for the wonderful care they gave my mother and for the care they continue to extend to my father. At 92 years old, in poor heath and without my mother for the first time in 71 years, things would really be difficult for him and his family if we hadn't moved them into this wonderful assisted living just months before my mother left us. My family and I continue to be appreciative of the kindness and care this staff and administration provides for their residents. My dad has bragged to visitors about the good food, activities and kind staff.

Great place for a loved one

I moved my grandmother to Wesley House shortly after my wife and I moved to Mineola. Being from Dallas, my grandmother was nervous about making such a move in later years. The staff at Wesley House has been so helpful during the move. They have made the transition for my grandmother and family so easy. The building always looks clean and doesn't smell like an "assisted living facility". My grandmother has made friends with the residents and the staff. She raves about the care she receives and even tells me how much she loves the Maintenance man. If your looking for a place for your loved one Wesley House, Lindale is it! P.S. The food is good too!

The Truth!

Visit Wesley House for yourself, talk to the residents, families, staff and other Professional Agencies and you will hear only good things. You will see that this is a beautiful, clean building with staff that love and care for the residents and families. The rates have not increased since Wesley Partners purchased the building three years ago. The building is full with very few move outs and those are typically due to death. The food is the best! Review the DADS website and the State Ombudsman that comes in monthly to see what they say. This is definitely the place to live! Home Heath, Hospice and DME companies that visit most Assisted Living will be the first to tell you this is ALWAYS there First Choice when making a referral for a place for a senior to go!

Beware

As a former employee I can offer insight not know by the general public. This faculty is only about the all mighty dollar. Money comes first patient care is a distant second. They accept people they aren't qualified to care for because they want to keep the rooms full And the rent coming in. All though a nice facility the behind closed doors aspect is what you should look at before moving your loved one into such a place

Horrible place

We placed my Mom in Wesley House and it has been a total nightmare!! Her bathroom had crawling bugs Everywhere!!! I personally killed a small black widow spider in her bathroom. The staff is suppose to clean but it s NEVER Clean! The whole place smells very bad and so many Vanilla air fresheners that you can't breath for the strong smell, I can't imagine what it would smell like if they didn't use these machines. They just mask the odor making it worse. To be very blunt I wouldn't let my Dog stay in such a place as this! [name removed] comes off as a nice person but think she doesn't care about anything but MONEY!!I have taken my Mom out of this very sad,nasty,Bug ridden Place and found one a lot closer to me at 350 less and so much more space and she loves it, She has Chefs that do all the cooking, at Wesley House food is mostly starches and taste terrible! You have to use the pharmacy that is all the way in Sulpher Springs! They are a lot higher on her medication too. In my opinion this place should be shut down!! Research please before you place a loved one in this nightmare!

Wesley House Is Excellent!

My Dad is receiving excellent care at Wesley House! Their director, Becky Edwards, and her staff go above and beyond to meet the needs of their residents.

Moved Out

They were charging us more money for the same square footage that we're getting at another place and they were charging for home health when medicaid was supposed to covering that. Once they sold to another place my mother-in-law's medications went from less than $100 to $1500 because they said we had to buy through their pharmacy.

They didn't have full time nursing and food was not very good. It was 5 hours away so at most we could only see her twice a month. It sold back in June. Before that it was called Legends. When it sold, oh lord, do they know how to take advantage.

Wesley House Assisted Living was built in 2011 and was purchased by Wesley Partners, in 2012. Wesley Partners is a family-owned company that has been in the healthcare business for 42 years and is proud to provide alternative living options to people who are unable to, or no longer want to live alone, but do not require the skilled level of assistance in a nursing home.

We have a brand new wing open with 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments. Every apartment has a screened in porch or covered patio. We provide flat screen televisions in the living and bedroom and cable is included at no additional fee. Every apartment comes with a kitchenette with a microwave & refrigerator. We provide weekly laundry and housekeeping services. Country living and only 15 miles from Tyler.