We are family owned and operated for over 30 years. Our residents are well cared for by kind, caring and qualified employees. We have a complete dietary department with cooks who are experienced with elderly dietary needs and preferences. Our residents themselves have created our menu with a licensed dietitians approval. Our food and food service is excellent! We have two full-time activity directors who have created our activity program based on what our residents need and want. Our residents' bathing, room cleaning, and services are based on their needs and preferences. We have long-term employees who have worked for us 30, 24, 18 and 12 years. That's a lot of experience which helps to make our community one of Sacramento's best. We are able to keep our rates low because of the age of our facility. Our owner knows that most elderly live on fixed-income.

Terrible Staff! Rude. Not Helpful

Terrible front desk staff. Was interesting in moving a relative in here, but front desk staff could not answer questions, or find the administrator. After a week of visits and phone calls, I finally was able to reach the administrator, [Removed], who hung up on me after I express concerns about the communication and follow up from this facility.

Stay away if you value your sanity, or your time.

Waiting For an Opening

The tour was wonderful and great. They showed us all over the place. They were courteous and nice. I thought the community was excellent. The staff were nice and I got to talk with the residents as we walked through the hallways. The staff was very good at explaining all that was included with the care. The have shuffleboard and other pretty nice activities. There is a community bus that goes to the shopping center and different areas. The had a lot to offer.

Best senior community he's lived in.

We had a couple rough spots in the beginning. They addressed our concerns in a meeting and things have been resolved. We've got good plans in place to care for him. It seems he is getting more involved in activities. We got a picture yesterday of him wearing a Madri Gras mask.They have taken better care of him than other communities he's stayed at. I would recommend them.

Really liked this place, and it could be a good fit for my father. Still exploring a few other locations though, but may return for a second visit soon.

I was really happy with how easy it was to get everything taken care of.

I was really happy with how easy it was to get everything taken care of. I've heard the food isn't the best. The transportation is expensive, if you need to go more than a few miles, it's like 50 dollars more, and every so often they will do a Walmart, or the grocery store trip. It's clean and the staff is really good.

Very friendly staff and courteous to me, other staff and residents. Facility was as expected and I was shown different options for Apts. We discussed the security precautions with the new Apts. on Butano opening as well as some nice improvements being done in the rooms.

Just A Really God Place

It is going really well for my brother. His family is happy with the place. I am really happy with the people and I like the way they treat him. It does not smell and it is a nice place, I would stay here myself. My brother likes the meals and the community has activities available. They are caring and it is just a really good place.

Not in a good area!

This community is nice and the daytime staff are excellent. The evening staff are pushy with the assisted living residents. The area around the community is not good. The food is bad as it is high in fat. I would recommend this community for independent residents that like cooking their own food as the kitchens are fine.

Real Nice Place

I moved my brother from Reno to this facility and he is very happy. It is friendly and clean and run and organized quite well! I recommend it to others.

I like Country Club Manor

A great place to leave your loved ones. The staff was sooo helpful, they were always in contact and done their best with my Mother. The place was clean, tasteful and as my wife said smelled clean and inviting. I recommend CCM without reservation. The meals were more than I expected, (I tried them once in awhile) and always enjoyed eating with Mom and her friends.

Love it

Amazingly friendly and supportive environment. Very well staffed with long time employees. Friendly residents too. Highly recommend this place.

grandfather is completely happy

The value is great at Country Club Manor. The staff is extremely friendly. They meet, greet, and talk to each resident. I have no complaints. My grandfather is completely happy at this facility.

very happy

We have found all of the staff members there to be very friendly and very accommodating. We are very happy with Country Club Manor and would recommend them.

excellent

The care at Country Club Manor is excellent. It is not quite as elegant as the place my aunt was at before, but still very nice and everyone there is super friendly and helpful. They have good activities and everything about it is very good.

This facility is a bit dated and could use with a deep cleaning but staff was very helpful and the residents were moving about and generally seemed happy. We did have some difficulty in getting a return call to determine availability when it appeared we might use this facility.

I thought this place was nice, clean and smelled fine. Staff was friendly, Just not a lot of charm.

Country Ckyb Manor Rating

They are wonderful and caring with my mother. Lots of activities and fun outings. My mom is quite happy there.

It stinks ! The people t...

It stinks ! The people that live there, looked so depressed, the staff was rude and they want way to much money. Both my mom and I felt sorry for the people that lived there.

Looked and smelled good, but we cut t...

Looked and smelled good, but we cut the tour short as they don't take cats, and Mom won't move without the cat...

Nice place, nice people. Looks like a...

Nice place, nice people. Looks like a possibility..