Country Club Assisted Living Care Home - Anthem, AZ

A Small Intimate Family Environment

My family placed both of my parents with [Removed] in January 2017. They provided 24 hour care for our Dad who had had a stroke and was in Hospice. He has since passed and they are taking care of mother as if she was family. The food is nutritious and the facility is always clean, neat and safe; each room has privacy and is set up for each residents’ individual needs. [Removed] is completing her final year of nursing school and will soon have her RN, so having a full time nurse in the home is a huge plus. Mother has dementia and requires a lot of patience and attention. [Removed] call me with suggestions so we can make these final moments of her life comfortable and safe. We feel blessed to have found this special home.

Highly recommend this home!

This assisted living place is absolutely phenomenal. I was looking for a place for my mother, and I found it. Very beautiful inside. Many services are included in our monthly pay, and I am happy with this facility. I will be moving her into the home soon, in the next couple of weeks!!

This house is absolutely beautiful! When I first came to tour this place, I fell in love. The elderly patients were very happy and loved staying there. The caregiver and the elderly patients have a very strong close relationship. I definitely recommend this place to other individuals searching for help to find great care.

Don't be fooled!

I was put in a very hard position to find assisted living for my mom and I was given a list of homes to see. I toured 6 homes total. The first home I went to was incredible and was so blown away that i was ready to get on the waiting list. I was told that prior to moving in I really need to tour at least 3 other places near by! I now know why! I could never have appreciated where my mom is if i wouldn't have seen other homes like this one. Although the price was ok, I wouldn't put my worst enemy in a place that obviously shows no love, no activities, no english and no experience!

Beautiful home. Care is exceptional! Food very healthy and good. My mom feels so safe and cared for. She is so happy here.

Where do I start? I guess you get what you pay for. For starters, this home is beautiful and has great views however the care and the experience behind the care is worrisome. I'm a senior professional in this industry with over 25 years experience and found this home to be below average. My client happened to love their loved one so we walked out as fast as walking in. Any family placing their loved one at this facility either 1. don't have an option because of poor financial planning, 2. don't care about quality care or 3. have nothing to compare. My professional advice is to tour other facilities in Anthem and you will make a much better decision.

This home is absolutely amazing. You can see how happy the elderly are. The main caregivers truly do their best and take care of any need. The caregivers have a huge heart. Also, they are great cooks!
I am definitely planning on choosing this home in the next few months for my mother.