A VIP Assisted Living Care Home, LLC - Anthem, AZ

Spectacular

Nice and clean. So nice that I could live there!

Clean and calm

A very nice home, the people there are nice and the house is clean. Not a busy noisy facility but a nice comfortable house.

A VIP is awesome ❤️

Angela, the owner, is an angel. She takes care of her patients as if they are her family. She is kind, gentle & patient. She goes above and beyond. The home is always clean & they prepare home cooked meals with fresh produce. Absolutely love her ❤️

Best place ever

My father stays at this facility and I could not have found a better place for him. The owner and her family are wonderful to him and go out of their way to make sure he is taken care of properly. They encourage him to get up and walk, they let him play the piano, they make him homemade meals, they make him feel like part of the family. This is not a glorious job but they are all about making all of us feel welcome all of the time. I applaud this family daily for what they do for my father and for my entire family, without them I do not know what we would do.

Very nice home

This is a very nice home. The caregivers are very careing and respectful to the residents, its one on one care. If your loved ones stay here then you truly know what its like.

They care about their residents and offer one on one care.

This place is just absolutely unsafe. Very unprofessional. I do not recommend this place whatsoever! I did not enjoy the tour. Seemed like they were all over the place and unorganized.

Small and not much going on...

This was one of 6 facilities I was told to visit, and I'm sure it can work for someone who is bed bound. no activities and so small. my mom would go crazy here!

Small and nothing going on!

I toured this facility in less than 5 mins. I think the home is cute but very small and "cold". the owner seemed nice but also looked burnt out. perhaps it can work for someone who looks to stay in their room watching tv.