Carefree Manor Assisted - Carefree, AZ

Very nice home

This a very nice home. It definitely does not feel like a retirement community. It feels comfy and cozy. They have been very nice and answered all our questions. The place is always clean and nice smelling. There are plenty of things to keep the residents here active.

My family is very fortunate & appreciative of the amazing care and compassion my mother is revieving at Carefree Manor. The home is beautiful, clean and warm. Angie and her staff are kind, caring & loving. I would recommend Carefree Manor to anyone looking for care for their loved one. It is jut like home.

Met with Angie with no noti...

Met with Angie with no notice. Very nice home and very gracious. Willing to work with us on pricing. Had choices of bedrooms depending on level of care needed. Residents seemed well groomed, active and happy. Dinner was being served and looked appetizing. Appeared to be very personal care and attention to each resident as if they were part of the family. Has a young son school age who cheerfully helps the residents when they'd like something,like the TV remote. She was also the only one on the list who reached out to me after aplaceformom referred me. She has corresponded with me numerous times answering questions for several weeks before I went out.

very nice, perfect location -- but to...

very nice, perfect location -- but too "dependent" for my independent parents at this stage. The director was very nice on my visit.

Carefree Manor is a family-owned & operated Assisted Living Facility founded to create a comfortable home environment for your loved ones that need our assistance. We offer long-term care for all levels, as well as respite care.

Located in the beautiful hills of Carefree, this luxurious property encompasses over 6,000 square feet for our residents to explore and enjoy. Features include a koi fish pond with sitting area, putting/chipping green, beauty salon/barber facilities, lavishly furnished private rooms and common areas, pool and spa, gorgeous mountain views many many, many more.

Feel free to stop by for a tour of Carefree Manor anytime, and see why Carefree Manor makes the golden years truly golden.