COTTAGES OF BRADENTON INC (THE) - Bradenton, FL

COTTAGES OF BRADENTON INC (THE) - Bradenton, FL has yet not published prices.

The Cottages of Bradenton is NOT A GOOD Place For Mom!

Area of town is not desirable and is very sketchy -- I would not live there.

Awsome price!

The price is fantastic. The only issue I have with the place is the stained carpeting in the halls. Periodically I experience offensive oders in the hallway but this is a senior facility so I don' t know what if anything can be done about that. Overall I am satisfied that my loved one is safe. The staff is friendly and the administration is very accommodating. Hopefully new carpeting is in the future!

Lovely grounds. Buildings are older and in process of needed upgrades. Assisted Living bedrooms are decent size, but Memory Care rooms are tiny and there are no private bathrooms. This doesn't fit the needs of my father at present, but would for a person at an advanced MC stage.

The friendliness of the staff is what convinced me that this was the place for us. The walls are freshly painted but the carpet in the hallways need work. This is the only criticism that I have. I ate in the dining room and had a pleasant experience. The staff obviously cares about what they do and I feel good leaving my loved one in their care.

It was the right place!

The Cottages of Bradenton Inc boasts a smaller environment. I am satisfied with the care my mother is receiving and the staff keep me updated with her care. They offer several activities for my mother to enjoy like puzzles and manicures.

Review of COTTAGES OF BRADENTON INC (THE) - Bradenton, FL

Was not what I expected Carol [Removed] was sort of rude. Mary Jane at end of tour ask my Uncle for a kiss on the cheek which lead to him thinking she wanted to be his girlfriend. Memory unit smelled high of pin sol almost to the point of choking memory unit was very depressing in appearance.