Coronado Healthcare Center - Phoenix, AZ

Coronado Healthcare Center - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

We have a full-time in-house therapy team – not outside contractors or agencies – so our patients get to know their therapists, and vice-versa. Having the same therapy team working with you every day is a big plus, and we always seek to achieve just the right “match” between patient and therapist, for optimal results and comfort.We employ a variety of high-tech and (good old-fashioned) hands-on therapeutic approaches to design a custom therapy program that is tailored just for you!

Understaffed and Poor Care

I think they were so understaffed that they can’t really manage the people they have. It’s a disadvantage for the people that are there because they have to be there. My dad remained soiled for a period of time. I would go there and wash him myself sometimes. Part of it was that they’d ask him if he wants a bath and he would say no but you don’t asks someone with dementia if they want a bath. Of course he says no. My dad is blind and he would drop food on the floor and it would remain there for a day or two. I would go in daily and try to clean him up. He was happy to leave there.

As far as the rehab, they did make progress with him in his ability to walk.