Coral Tree In Home Care - Newport Beach, CA

Coral Tree In Home Care - Newport Beach, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Coral Tree

I’ve had excellent experience with Coral Tree. My wife contacted [name removed] a day before I was coming home from the hospital after organ transplant surgery, and [name removed] and a potential caregiver met with us in our home on a Sunday afternoon.
I was in the hospital for six weeks, and was so weak I could barely get out of bed or walk. We both knew from our interview that Coral Tree and their caregiver were well equipped to support my rehabilitation.
Initially we had the caregiver for 40 hours weekly, working on various exercises provided by the physical therapy department at the hospital. She also helped me with activities of daily living, specifically dressing, bathing and meal preparation. I was so weak I could not even prepare my medications – nevermind, my caregiver and I did it together.
Over the course of a couple weeks, she started to give me more responsibility for my activities, and I responded well. As we proceeded I walked regularly in our neighborhood and made short trips around town. She also drove me to medical appointments. We started with a wheelchair and supplemental oxygen and graduated to walking with no assistance.
As important as all her help was the peace of mind she gave my wife and me that I was in good hands. My caregiver was well trained, and knew how to pace me so I would make progress without overdoing it. It paid off – I am almost self-sufficient today and continue to progress. The Coral Tree manager was very supportive, with periodic phone calls and visits.
I highly recommend Coral Tree – they get it.

Review of Coral Tree

Coral Tree made a very difficult transition smooth and reassuring. After my husband returned home from a very serious illness, he was weak and needed assistance with everyday tasks. It was a scary time. Coral Tree were like family. They didn’t seem like a company but truly listened to what our needs were and made every attempt to accommodate and place someone into our home that was qualified and trustworthy. Working with Coral Tree has been a pleasure. We would highly recommend them.

Review of Coral Tree

Our family is so pleased with the 24-hour-a-day care that Coral Tree gave our dad during his four-month convalescence. The care given and the companionship offered to him worked wonders and a miracle. Good and healthy routines were established by Dad’s caregiver, [name removed]. We cannot say enough about how loving [name removed] was, as well as how encouraging and positive he was to our Dad.
There was also a great benefit offered to us, his grown children. We could go about out daily lives knowing and having peace of mind that our dad was been well taken care of.
We want to personally thank you for always being there for us with phone calls, texts, and home visits, including delicious baked goods!
We would be more than happy to let other people know of your company and the great and personal service you and your staff offer and provide.

Review of Coral Tree

We want to thank you for the personal attention and care you and your company provide to our family in helping my mom to get the best care for her health and overall happiness. It has now been over six months since we first met with you about our specific needs. The special interest and concern you have shown to us has been beyond any expectations we have had.
We are so pleased with [name removed] and she is the perfect companion for our mom. Every day they are busy and active going out into the community and having fun, which is so important in maintaining our mom’s health and happiness. [name removed] is so caring and makes each day a blessing for Mom. Every day she looks forward to her ‘adventures’ with her caregiver.
We so appreciate that you understand the importance of our desires to create a ‘wellness model’ of treatment. Seeing our mom go from being bedridden to being out every day for walks, trips to the gym, to the store or to the movies is such a joy for us to see. As she has now celebrated her 85th birthday we watch in amazement as she has returned to being back to her old self.
We are forever grateful to your agency and all the ‘personal touches’ you provide to your clients and their families. We are so happy to have found you and your company.

Review of Coral Tree

[name removed] and [name removed] run a world class operation. My father has Alzheimer’s and I really didn’t know where to turn when I knew we’d need someone to look in on him. I’d interviewed a couple of services and was not impressed. But one conversation with [name removed] about my father, and I just knew this service would be good. She did not disappoint when she came for an interview with one of her long-time caregivers. Everyone is very comforting and professional. The caregivers they have are simply the best. My father has been in excellent hands. They do so much for us, and I can never thank them enough for all the little and big things that go well beyond daily care for my dad. They’re simply part of our family, and that’s the way an in-home care service should be.

Review of Coral Tree

It is with great admiration and love that I sit and write a review for Coral Tree. I cannot express in words how much peace of mind I gained from the amazing care [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and the other beloved caregivers provided for my father. My father had debilitating vascular dementia and a secondary diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease back in 2010.
He got to the stage where professional caregivers needed to be found. My father’s doctor recommended Coral Tree — and I now know why! Coral Tree and certified staff have been companions, chefs, nurses, cleaners and so many more roles. They took care of my father until his death in [date removed]. I sit here with tears in my eyes for the grateful service Coral Tree provided my dad and me. Three were there with my dad as he passed — with all the genuine love in their hearts.
I can never repay the spectacular care from Coral Tree. Thank you!!! I can highly recommend Coral Tree to all who need in-home care for their loved one.

Review of Coral Tree

I am truly grateful to have found Coral Tree. [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and the rest of the team provide phenomenal care to a close family friend.
There have been countless situations where they have gone above and beyond expectation. The work they do is incredible. Not only do they assist with day to day care but have also been so helpful to be proactive in many ways.When I look back at all the many challenges over the last three years, I don’t know what we would have done without them. They lead an amazing team, providing trustworthy assistance and comfort.

Review of Coral Tree

We heard of Coral Tree from our next door neighbor. The folks from Coral Tree were his mother’s around the clock caregivers for over a year, and he raved about the wonderful care they had given her. A point came where my wife needed more care and more expert care than I could provide. So we called Coral Tree. What a great decision!
As my wife’s heart and lung problems got worse, excellent caregivers from Coral Tree saw to her every need. They had the skill to roll her over and to perform lots of other tasks. They sat with her 24/7. They kept excellent notes of measurements of blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, etc.
Our main caregivers were [name removed] (days) and [name removed] (nights). They were both from the Philippines, and their English was excellent. They bonded with my wife, and she responded by being nicer to them than many others. They really really cared. They both came to the funeral and cried like the rest of us who had known her for decades.
[name removed] and [name removed] were only human, and took days off from five twelve hour shifts in a row. Coral Tree provided excellent backups on those days.
Coral Tree is a mom-and-pop operation run by [name removed] and [name removed]. She too really cared, and visited regularly to make sure all was going well. She often brought cookies or unusual flowers, and provided the scheduling and quality control so important in such an operation. She always provided very good caregivers, and some are great one.
The big question is whether I would recommend Coral Tree to others, both friends and family. The answer is ABSOLUTELY. They are the best around here. If your loved one needs care, you cannot do better than Coral Tree.

Review of Coral Tree

The staff at Coral Tree is nothing short of AMAZING. We have used their services for the past five years. They have made if possible for my Mom to remain in her home of the last 30 years. [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] have been by her side 24/7 making sure she is safe and has assistance with every need. Mom turns 92 next month and our family loves the tradition of gathering in her home and we are so grateful to [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] at Coral Tree and their employees who have made this possible. I highly recommend Coral Tree without any hesitation.

Review of Coral Tree

Choosing home care for my mother was one of the two most important decisions I had to make, in the final two years of my mother’s life. She passed away [date removed].
Coral Tree In-Home Care, the company, is really a family, the [name removed] family. The team is: [name removed], [name removed] and their daughter [name removed]. They employ caregivers who are bonded and, equally important, each caregiver I have met or spoken with on the phone has that special gift of loving their job and their clients are their family.
From our first phone call, [name removed] guided me through the maze of my emotions with with clarity and compassion. She listened to my concerns with her heart, intelligence and years of experience. From all I shared on that phone call with [name removed], she came to that first meeting with my mom with the perfect care giver. So perfectly suited to my mom’s personality, quirks, and physical/emotional needs that the same caregiver remained with my mom for the final two years of her life. The caregivers, who filled in at various times for various reasons, were thoughtfully chosen by [name removed] to be a match for where my mom was emotionally and physically, at that time.
Living 500 miles away from my mom, I felt like I was with her everyday because the quality of loving care and extensive medical knowledge provided by Coral Tree, comforted my mom and alleviated her anxieties. When ever I visited mom I could be her daughter and not her caregiver!
The [name removed] family is easily available by phone or email. I never felt out of touch with them, ever. And, there would be weeks we did not communicate because everything functioned so perfectly. The personal visits to my mom by [name removed] or [name removed], always bringing along [name removed] signature baked goods, was icing on the cake of family warmth, kindness, and caring.
The second most important decision was moving my mom from the family home to an assisted living community. That transition would not have been possible without the consistency of having not only the caregiver from Coral Tree, but the [name removed] family partnering with me, to ease the burden of change for both my mom and myself. Their compassion and knowledge, for how to navigate all the dynamics of such a change for us, made this journey positive and minimized my mom’s worries about making another big change in her life.
I would recommend Coral Tree In Home Care to anyone, of any age, stage of health or need. You will not be dialing into an impersonal service provider. You will be calling a family who actually cares about you and your family member. The [name removed] will guide you with compassion, kindness and competency.

Review of Coral Tree

[name removed] and [name removed] and their team of caregivers did an amazing job looking after my mom when she came out of hospital a few weeks ago after major surgery. Mom was really nervous about having people she didn’t know in her home, and [name removed] spent a lot of time with her pre-surgery, introduced her to all of the caregivers that would be looking after her when she got home, coordinated getting her home when it was time to leave the hospital, helped organize her meds, etc. She went above and beyond. Both my husband and I work full-time and we couldn’t have done it without them. [name removed] did a lot to ease Mom’s fears and to try and make a stressful time for all of us as stress-free and smooth as possible. And the caregivers were wonderful. They are so easy to talk to, and their approach is really personal. You can see [name removed] & [name removed] really care about the people in their care and the people that work for them. Mom is doing great and fingers crossed this is the last hospital visit for some time. Can’t thank [name removed] and Coral Tree enough!

Review of Coral Tree

Coral Tree In-Home Care was recommended to me by the wife of a patient in the same rehab facility where my husband, [name removed], was recuperating from a broken femur. This couple had been with Coral Tree for over three years, receiving 24/7 care from them.
[name removed], wife of [name removed], Coral Tree owners, had made a home visit two days before my husband was released from rehab. The day we came home, [date removed], [name removed] and [name removed], [name removed] new care giver, were there to greet us.
Although I had previously spoken with her by phone, regarding my husband and the kind of care I was expecting, she reviewed their policies again, answered all my questions and concerns since this was all new to us. [name removed], one of my favorite caregivers, made [name removed] feel relaxed and comfortable right away. [name removed] stayed a while that first day, reassuring us that we made the right decision to have them take care of my husband who was 87 years old with advanced Parkinson’s.
Over the next two years, Coral Tree’s wonderful caregivers–especially [names removed]–settled into a schedule of 8:00 [removed] PM, four days a week. They were very conscientious in their care of [name removed], and made daily notes in a journal of his routine. They were always cheerful, pleasant, helpful and fun to have around.
[name removed] walked (with them) around the neighborhood twice a day so he could meet with neighbors, get some exercise and a healthy tan. They went out to breakfast every Tuesday with friends of [name removed]–[name removed] and [name removed]–to the Magnolia Café where they were all “regulars.” Twice a week in his last year (2015-2016), [name removed] was taken for chelation therapy over a period of three plus months at TLC in Tustin by Ray. They attended doctor and dental appointments for my husband, (with me) when necessary, as well as manicures and pedicures for him, followed by a stop at the Golden Spoon for a yogurt treat.
[name removed] would regularly drop by to visit us to chat with [name removed] and myself. She always came bearing gifts–usually biscotti and Madeline cookies–home-baked by her husband, [name removed]. Very delicious!
[name removed], [name removed], and daughter, [name removed], truly care about their clients. The care my husband received was reflected in the high quality of the people they hire and in the thorough screening they do to select only the best, most qualified and experienced. It’s a reflection on their commitment to provide the best care possible.
They have my eternal gratitude for the wonderful care that my husband received from them up unto his death–personalized, hands-on, always accommodating our requests.

Review of Coral Tree

They anticipated our family’s needs so calmly and completely at a time when we were confronted with unchartered territory concerning finding the right in home care help for our precious Mother. They taught my sister and me everything about how to structure the best care plan for her. They were knowledgeable and flexible and sensitive.
I recall countless occasions when [name removed] or [name removed] personally assisted with the ever changing daily challenges, for example, transitioning home from skilled nursing, tracking fluctuating blood pressure, monitoring medication and PT exercises and appointments, and helping prepare for special occasions. They went out of their way to make my Mom feel special by offering companionship and encouragement and spoiling her with gifts of homemade baked goods and preserves and lots of other kind gestures.
Our Coral Tree caregivers were excellent. They were honest and capable and respectful of my Mom’s preferences and needs and belongings.
My experience concerning documentation and scheduling and billing was effortless and was delivered with all the necessary detail, accurately, electronically, in the most consistent and professional fashion possible.

Coral Tree is a small family-run boutique in-home care agency, providing caregivers, old-fashioned kindness, and neighborly support to older adults who want to live at home safely, comfortably, and as independently as possible.