123 Home Care - Tustin, CA

123 Home Care - Tustin, CA has yet not published prices.

Very disappointing experience. From first day of caregiver services through refund, I would never recommend 123.

The caregivers are nice at 123 Home Care!!!

We used this service for about a week. The caregivers were nice and helped my Mother in law with her personal needs as well as some housekeeping and cooking. We did have one unfortunate incident where one of the caregivers did not show up. The agency was willing to work with us on the cost due to this.

Great Help

The help I received from 123 home care was great! I was really happy with the caregivers that came out and helped me. They were very nice and kind, and they helped me out with everything from cooking and cleaning. That was a big relief for me. The only problem I had with the agency is that they were too far for us, and sometimes the help would arrive late. I would recommend this agency: it was a good experience.

Wasn't Exceptional Like I expected

I would had like for our experience with 123 Home Care to have been a more personal one, but it wasn't that. We only had the agency for a weeks for my mother who we thought would enjoy someone coming in and helping her out but she wasn't very pleased with the help. She that they should had done more while they were there even though I feel my mother wasn't communicating her need to the staff. The administration and people were pleasant and professional it was just the people they sent were not very good. I would had like for the staff to be more personal with my mother in terms of just talking to her asking her how her day is going I think maybe an older caregiver one that she could relate to more would had been better for her. It was not exceptional like I expected it to be.

I tried to use 123 Homecare, but nobody showed up.

I tried to use 123 Homecare, but nobody showed up. It happened twice. I was disappointed, and it left me in a tough spot. Jordan was very nice, and sincere, and friendly. I didn't like that we had to pay up front, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I would rather have liked for them to do the work and then I would pay for it, especially since nobody came out.

123 Home Care is a licensed, full-service, employer model Home Care Organization that specializes in providing Qualified Caregivers in the homes of our clients to help with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), certain household services and provide companionship. Our services include assistance with all personal care, namely: bathing, dressing, grooming, and bathroom assistance. We also provide transfer and ambulation assistance to help your loved ones move safely about their homes. Additionally, we help our clients with meal preparation, medication management, light housekeeping, assistance with physical therapy exercises and transportation, including to and from doctors appointments and/or any other errands (grocery shopping, pharmacy visits, hair appointments, etc.). There are many ways our Qualified Caregivers help keep your loved ones safe in their homes! All of our licensed, rigorously screened Qualified Caregivers are bonded, insured and covered by workers' compensation, which protects your loved ones from potential loss and liability. We are also accredited by leading home care associations in the U.S. and California, including California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH), American Board of Home Care (ABHC), National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) & Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) and are proudly recognized as the only A+ rated Home Care Organization in Tustin. This office services Tustin, Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Brea.