24 Hr HomeCare - Irvine, CA

24 Hr HomeCare - Irvine, CA has yet not published prices.

Good experience!

I never got to meet the caregivers but my sister loved them! They were very easy to communicate with and set up schedules. I would recommend them and have even kept their brochures in the event someone is looking!

Easy to reach and great service!

I thought the caregivers were very nice I also used their Uber assist service to get to my doctors appointments.They were very easy to reach by phone and very helpful. I would recommend them!

A perfect match!

My mother used an [Removed] from 24 Hr Homecare for a couple of weeks and it was a perfect match. My mother was worried about having a stranger in her home and [Removed] would kind of do things for her in the background and ask permission to do things. Gavin, the guy from administrations, was good but he would call a lot. I had to tell him that if I needed him I would call him. He was great, though, and helped us out a lot.

Great choice!

Everything is going great so far! We enjoy the staff and they are very professional, especially [Removed]. We chose them because we felt the most connected with them when they came to the house for their presentation. I would recommend them to anyone!

Pleased With This Home Care

It has been a good experience for us with this home care agency. I'am satisfied with the help they are providing my parents with. The care giver's has been good. They help with some personal care and light cleaning. My father has adjusted pretty well to the home care. Overall I'am pleased and I would recommend this home care agency.

Willing To Work With Us

So far our experiences with this home care agency have been fair. It is a nice agency and they are trying their best to work with us. We haven't found the right care giver yet, but the one's we have experience are nice and caring. I would prefer someone that has more experience in running a household. The care giver we have now she is lovely, but at times I feel like I'am training her on how to do things. They are very will to work with me and I'am really grateful for that.

Kept Grandpa Company

Everything went well for my grandfather with this home care agency, He enjoyed the care givers that came and kept him company. I was very pleased with the services they provided. It was a nice experience and I would recommend this home care.

Not a good experience.

We worked with 24 Hr Home Care for about a month and ended up having to switch to a different agency. Things did not go well with this agency. I would give them plenty of notice, usually a week, for a certain day/time that we would be needing a caregiver for my husband and there were times they did not send someone out, someone wouldn't show up when supposed to. I had to always follow up and make sure one was scheduled when I needed them. The time one was scheduled and di not show up and I called asking why I was not given an explanation, it almost felt as though Melissa, my contact for 24 Hr Home Care did not really seem to care or understand. She was pleasant but not understanding. The agency did not make us feel as though my husband's care was a priority at all. The agency had started sending female caregivers without introduction, and we preferred male caregivers for my husband. We have since switched to a different home care agency.

Not a great quality of people

Currently I am not using 24 Hr HomeCare because it just wasn't worth it for my parents to pay $25/hr for the aides to sit on the couch and play with their phones. One thing they were specifically supposed to do was help with meal prep and we had 5 different aides that couldn't cook at all. I will not be using their services ever again.

Great help

We have been very pleased with the assistance of the staff in working with our needs for our mother. The care giver chosen is attentive, friendly, observant, and cooperative to mom's needs and our concerns. It has really helped with giving mom some dignity of doing things without feeling she's being hauled around by family on our errands. She likes that. Right now, help is part time to get mom started and relieve up family a little. As mom's needs change, the program is set to accommodate them and the increasing hours. Current costs are less than moving mom to assisted living. Mom likes being in her own home.

Poor experience

We are not with them anymore because we had a problem. There was a young girl that went to my Mother In Law's home about 5 times. My Mother In Law was satisfied with her. Then, all of the sudden, she had money missing from her purse (over $600). I thought maybe my Mother In Law had misplaced it because she is 90 years old. Then, the young girl gave my Mother In Law a sob story about how she needed $900 for her rent. Of course, my Mother In Law wrote her a check for $900 because she felt sorry for her. Well we called 24 hour home care and then stopped payment on the check. Somehow, the girl was able to cash the check, but the money never came out of my Mother in Law's account. The girl felt guilty and turned the money in to 24 hour home care. Now we think that she must have took the money out of my Mother In Law's purse too. This was a very poor experience. We are not using anyone right now to help my Mother in Law. We are talking to the director about possibly recouping the money from the purse.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

I have always been impressed at the level of professionalism the folks at 24 Hr Homecare have as well as their dedication to the patients they serve their office staff is always kind/courtius and go above and beyond to provide the best care for patients and their families.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

24 Hour is great. Many of my students love working for 24Hr!!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

The caregivers really for our residents and always work to their best ability to help them with whatever they need.

Enjoy working with staff

Great work

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Enjoy working with your staff and all of your great programs

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

I really enjoy working with them!!

24 Hour Home Care

Very professional, pleasant and easy to work with.

24 Hr Home Care

Benefits of homecare. Easy to start care with no contracts and no hourly minimum service requirements. Peace of mind knowing care professionals serving your loved ones.

24 Hr Home Care

Very fast, courteous response, professional staff, knowledgeable about services, knowledgeable about financial support.

24 Hr Home Care

Very friendly, ready to help with any needs, knowledgeable about various community resources, offer solutions for unique circumstances.

24 Hr Home Care

I work at a skilled nursing facility in Santa Monica and I must say, I've had the pleasure to work with this organization. They're very professional, caring, and attentive. we've received great feedback from the patients we have referred to them. I would highly recommend their services to my loved one!!

24 Hr Home Care

I was extremely impressed with the quality of care provided to Mr. Haas by 24 Hr. Homecare. The caregiver went above and beyond in order to meet all of Mr. Haas' needs and I intend to recommend 24 Home care to all of my patients.

24 Hr Home Care

I am the director of rehab at Fireside in Santa Monica. We had a late admission this week and needed a caregiver stat. I called into 24 Homecare and the process was smooth, professional, and very fast. We have so many other choices but we choose/I choose 24 HC due to the professionality of this company. Thank you!

Wonderful staff always helpful

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Friendly staff that provides a great service

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Enjoy working with the staff

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

They provide excellent care!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Great service from all staff.

I enjoy the programs.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

They are very professional and always try to meet the needs of our facility and residents.

Blake [last name removed] is the most charismatic person there is!!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Streamly professionals superior service, quality that can count on

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Always great to see an awesome smile!!!

Blake has a great personality!!!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Thank you 24 Hr Home Care for doing great things for the community you guys are awesome.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Very impressed how they give back to our community!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

24 Hour Homecare provides warm and positive caregiving, A smile goes a long way!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Thanks for working hard on giving back to the community.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

I really enjoy the professional service and how they love to give back to the community.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

It's amazing how they help give back to the community!

I enjoy 24 Hr Home Care

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Resident always go back to community

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

24 Hr Home Care is a great advocate for our patient in Laguna Hills Rehabilitation Center always provides well explanatory care plan and people (family relatives) are thankful. I have the opportunity to work closely with Blake, the director of 24 Hr Home Care. He's a professional in the field that always has answers to all my patient concerns. I would love to continue to recommend 24 Hr Home Care and his advocate Blake for this amazing work on our facility.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Enjoy working with Blake and all of the awesome programs you offer, thank you!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

I have worked in the industry for several years in both Los Angeles and Orange County and I have to say 24 Hr Home Care is superb across the board!

Excellent service

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Thank you for providing great services to our community

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Enjoy working with your staff

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Great service from your staff

Provide excellent service.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Good services, I enjoy working with them.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Thank you so much for your excellent services we appreciate you so much!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Services are awesome. Patients being taken cared of properly and making sure that residents are always comfortable. Continue the good or I should say great job!

Always helpful and pleasant

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Helpful staff with a smile

Excellent service and staff

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Everyone at 24hr Home Care provides great service.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Enjoy working with caregivers when they provide service in our facility.

Great service

Great staff and programs

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Love all the different programs that help raise money and the GREAT service that you provide to our community.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

Great service enjoy working with your staff. Very helpful and courteous.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

With over 10 yrs of experience in geriatrics I can say with confidence my top recommendation for a home health care agency is 24Hr Home Care.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

I enjoy working with them.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Irvine, CA

24 Hr is a great agency and I love their service. I will refer them to my family, friends, and PT's.

not good

24 Hr HomeCare was initially really good at trying to find me somebody. The person they found ended up not working out. We ended up finding someone really good after that but she had a family emergency. We didn't hear from her for a week or two. So we called them to try to get back in touch and never heard a word from them again. Their marketing is phenomenal but they don't follow through. This company was not good.

24 Hour Home Care

24 Hr. HomeCare does a good job providing services to our residents.

24 Hour Home Care

24 Hour Home Care is always very helpful with providing care for our patients that need caregivers upon discharging home, or to a board and care of assisted living. They're always willing to talk and communicate with the patients and families.

24 Hour Home Care

I've worked with 24 Hour Home Care for years and have been very satisfied with their customer service, as well as what they have to offer our patients. Families have expressed satisfaction with 24 Hour Home Care's caregivers. We strongly recommend services to the community!!

24 Hr Home Care

24 Hr. Home Care Reps are the best! High energy, very likable personalities. Their attitudes are contagious!

24 Hr Home Care

24 Hr. Home Care has friendly staff who truly care about their patients.

24 Hour Home Care

I love 24 Hr. Home Care they are always available when you need them especially on a short notice. Many of my families give many compliments.

24 Hr Home Care

I first met Ryan who later introduced us to Jesse and Tom. The longer I know them the more I appreciate their enthusiasm and this friendship. We were saddened to see Jesse leave but Mr. Tom is a delight. It is an honor to represent St. Jude Medical Center. Thank you, Tom, for everything. God Bless.

24 Hour Home Care

Company is great! Friendly! :)

24 Hr Home Care

Company is awesome! Always reliable, comforting, nice and helpful.

24 Hour Home Care

This company is very helpful. They are a five star and will do anything to help anyone in need.

24 Hr Home Care

Company is AMAZING! With them you get a caring hand if they can help you in any way they will.

24 Hr Home Care

As a nurse I've never seen more reliable caring people helping a patient or family in need. 5 stars!!!

24 Hour Home Care

Thomas is on point! Always there to help in a pinch and always a friendly face.

24 Hour Home Care

Your brochure is very informative.
Availability of caregivers who are able to drive.
Pickup point from St. Jude to drive patient home is a great service.
The no minimum hours is great for patients who are in budget.
Availability of liaison to speak with patients and their family -- if with questions -- is a plus.

24 Hr Home Care

24 Hour Home Care is excellent Home Care. Share referred them to many patients/families and appreciate their quick response and professionalism. Thanks to 24 Hour Home Care.

24 Hour Home Care

Very friendly and responsive!

24 Hour Home Care

I have been referring to 24 Hr home care for the last 4 years. They have been providing top of the line care. Patients have called me to testify what great care they have received. We are really happy to work with 24 Hr Homecare here at Tustin Rehab.

24 Hr Home Care

24 Hr care has been excellent as a resource for my patients discharging from the hospital. The employees always go out of their way to meet with patients and families that are having a hard time. The Greater Newport Physicians are very thankful to have 24hr as a partner.

24 Hour Home Care

I have very good experience working with this company. My patients and families were very satisfied and happy to receive care through this company. They take pt. as whole, including physical, health need, social needs, and spiritual needs too. Thanks for providing wonderful care to our senior community.

24 Hour Home Care

I have been working/using 24hr in the last 5 years of working as case manager. They are wonderful, kind, fast to respond and help our seniors. I have never got report back of any negative responses. I will proudly recommend them to my pt/family and personal friends and family. Happy to call them one of my favorite agency.

24 Hour Home Care

24 Hour Home Care is very professional and responsive in setting up care. My patients truly feel well cared for by their caregivers.

24 Hr Home Care

Efficient and prompt service and there when needed, especially patients that is a must for safety and transportation.

24 Hr Home Care

24 Hr Home Care is one of the most reliable agencies I've worked with. Time and time again they have proven to be a great resource for our patients and their families. I look forward to continuing our professional relationships.

24 Hr Home Care

24Hr Home Care is one of the best. They only hire quality and compassionate employees and caregivers. Patient needs and well-being are always a top priority. This company is efficient when dealing with case managers, patients and family members. 24Hr Home Care staff are always a pleasure to work with as they are friendly and have such a positive attitude!

24 Hr Home Care

I work in Gordon Lane Care Center as an admission director; Tom Sowers, rep from 24hr Home Care, has been a great resource for our team. Our case manager and social worker have reached out to Tom to help us with discharge planning. He goes out of his way to try to help families and give them the resources needed when going home. Every single family that has used 24Hr Home Care has been very pleased with their services.

24Hr. Homecare

Have worked with 24hour for some time now and have nothing but good things to say. They have great communication with out clients. And are able to do it in a timely manner. I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a caregiver.

24 Hr Home Care

We have used 24hr Home Care several times, in most of our home care needs, they are great, very professional and our patients and family members are very happy with the services.

24hr Homecare -- Orange County

My grandfather was put on hospice and required caregivers round the clock. This was a very emotional time for my family and 24hr have us ease in a not so easy time. Their caregivers and account managers were equal parts compassionate and professional. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Really nice people

I have had two different caregiver. They are really nice people. They are trained well and know their jobs. I think that they need more people on standby if that is possible, so that if someone is not available there will be someone to take the caregiver's place immediately.

Better Than The Rest

I think that the lady that came and did the assessment did a good job on choosing an aide that was suitable for my mom. If we have any issues we call her and she immediately fixes the problem. Overall we have been really impressed. This one by far has been better than others we have used.

Sara was simply amazing!!

24 Hr Home Care did an outstanding job finding the perfect match for my wife and it is very much appreciated! I was dealing with my own issues when we had to utilize their services and 24 Hr sent us Sara. She was there throughout the whole time I was in the hospital and took care of my wife who suffers from alzheimers. We will be using them again if the need arises.

Very Flexible and I like that!

We have only been working with 24 Hr Home Care for a short period of time but it has been a great experience. We went on vacation and didn't expect to have the same caregiver when we came back but they made sure she was there when we returned. My mom is happy which makes me happy. As far as planning for the future, we will definitely be using this agency for more hours if need be.

They've been great! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

do not recommend them for any long term assignments

We utilized this agency for 24 hour care 7 days a week for a long term assignment (12 hour shifts twice a day for 7 days a week). First off the caregivers that came out were great with the exception of one or two. The problem is with the agency. In a 6 week period we had 13 caregivers. We had one caregiver that was ill quite often and the agency would send in a different person each time. 7 absences = 7 additional new caregivers regardless if the days were in a row or spread out. On two of those occasions, I was not notified that someone new was coming out and was surprised to see someone new there. One of those "surprise" caregivers even left early but marked in the book that she left at the end of her assigned shift leaving my mother alone (who is a fall risk). When I complained to the agency about that I was told that she would be talked to - I would think that would be grounds for firing. On another occasion I was left without a caregiver for most of the day because the day caregiver called in sick at the last minute and it took them most of the day to find someone. At no time has anyone from the agency called to see how things are going or to see if the caregivers are a good fit. Their business model to me is one of an employment placement agency that is just trying to keep their staff employed without any regards to the customers needs or requirements as some of the caregivers did not meet the requirements that I had set forth. I could go on and on with more but I think this paints an accurate picture of a company that is more interested in their growth than serving the customer.

I would not recommend to anyone

I would not recommend to anyone at all. They don't really try to match the caregiver with the client, I think they see a hole that needs to be filled. They remind me of a temporary staffing company just trying to fill in employment. I am very disappointed with them. I found them on Yelp, they had fantastic reviews and the interview with the Accountant guy was also very fantastic. The first caregiver came out fantastic she was a CNA and NA overall was fantastic but she couldn't get along with the night shift that was one thing that made it difficult with my mom. The night shift girl had to take a bus home the the first one would show up late, which would make the night one late on the bus and that would be disrespectful. The day girl was absent a lot and the agency would send 2 other different caregivers. Which meant I had to be there to train them again and that makes it difficult on my mom to see all these strangers in her house. I would complain to the agency's and nothing would change. On one Friday no caregiver showed up because the girl showing up called 15 minutes before starting and it took the agency 7 hrs to find someone.

They are liars when it comes to working with you. Their AD states you can hire anyone for as little 30 minutes. They just want to fill in the slots.

A had a good experience with 24 Hr Ho...

A had a good experience with 24 Hr Homecare. Everything was fine. No issues, no complaints.

Fine for what we needed

We only used the service for a short respite care. It was fine for what we needed. We didn’t have any issues or problems at all.