In Home Care Solutions - Costa Mesa, CA

In Home Care Solutions - Costa Mesa, CA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful car giver

We were very fortunate that we had the same care giver during the time that we used this agency. She was very dependable and took very good care of my husband. She was caring, curious and professional. So we were very pleased.

Excellent post stroke care

The people at In Home Care Solutions are professional, really understood what my Mom, a stroke survivor, needed to get back to independent living.

Untrustworthy Caregivers!!

The caregivers were not very knowledgeable. They administered medications incorrectly and my loved one became ill. A mess was made in the the house and items ended up missing. The caregivers drove my loved ones car without authorization.They were dishonest with the level of care they were going to provide. The staff at times refused to help my loved one with self care and meals.

Not A Good Experience

I did not have a good experience with this home care agency. There were many time when the care givers were no shows. It got to a point where I became concerned about my parents safety and care. The manager did apologize, but it just wasn't working out,