The Radcliff - Wood Dale, IL

The Radcliff - Wood Dale, IL has yet not published prices.

Radcliff

The staff has been amazing, the facilites are spotless. My mom trnasferred from a different facility and there has been tremendous improvement.

Kindness is their thing!

Everyone here are the nicest people I’ve ever met. They are friendly, helpful, and always smiling.
The facility is beautiful, luxurious, spacious and clean.
The food and wait staff are top notch. I’m not sure how to improve on perfection. I’ll have to give it some thought.
PS. My Dad likes it here!

Come take a test drive, you won't be sorry!

My Dad moved in on [date removed]. The staff at The Radcliff has made his transition easy and enjoyable. From free assistance with moving in, to [name removed] working to assist with Medicaid and VA benefits, the staff has been very helpful and accommodating. The owner [name removed] is fantastic and really cares about the residents. Everyone makes you feel like family. Rooms are large. Food is great. Place is spotless and very comfortable. Come take a test drive. You won’t be sorry

Where everyone knows your name

A very friendly staff who knows all the residents by name. Very caring and happy community.

Warm and Friendly atmosphere

I appreciate the warm friendly atmosphere always by the staff and all personnel. Questions asked are answered and if not they are followed up on to my satisfaction. The family get together was great as it is important to meet other family members as we are going through the same experiences. Good going!

Genuine people

The genuine caring and concern is what stands out to me.

Very happy at The Radcliff

The staff has been fantastic! From move in and dealing with [name removed], all the help we received with the move . Then when we had to move my Mom to the memory care unit everyone was most helpful again. We could not be happier with the Radcliff.

Very Happy with care

I am very happy with the care my Mom is receiving here on the 3rd floor. Everyone is very helpful to us when we have a concern. It is a beautiful facility inside and out!
[name removed]

Best of all the places we visited

The Radcliff is outstanding. It is far and away the best facility we have seen. Everyone we have met here ([names removed]) has made [name removed] transition into The Radcliff as seamless as possible. We are Very happy to have found such a wonderful place for [name removed] to spend her golden years.
[names removed]

A place to call home

Radcliff is closest to home for those suffering from chronic illnesses. We congratulate [name removed] and his staff on their success

Happier, Healthier and more active

My Dad needed more help than I was able to provide. Since moving him to the Radcliff, with the help of caregivers, nurses and other staff, my Dad is healthier, happier and more active than he has been in a few years.
[name removed]

Never in my wildest dreams

In my wildest dreams I never expected to find such a great place to enjoy my final years

The Staff makes difficult transitions easier through kindness

One huge shout out to the Radcliff and their staff!
One of the most difficult tasks in life is to find a home for your adult parent that you feel will offer the love, support and safety you want. Being an only child makes this even harder, not to mention extremely emotional. The Radcliff was there for my family through the whole process always going above and beyond. Always listening, always responding. Everyone truly wants you to feel that you are a part of one “big” family. I love the flexibility and friendly atmosphere! I believe the leadership team is committed to keeping the Radcliff a place to call home.

Constant Effort to Improve

[Name removed] to Radcliff. The approximate 10 month development has been great. There has been the expected growing pains, but the effort to improve has been constant. Please continue to listen and evaluate our suggestions.
[Name removed]

Great place to live

We have been here 6 months and enjoyed all the people involved with taking care of all of my needs

Very happy with The Radcliff

We have moved a second Aunt in & couldn’t be happier with the place. All the staff seems positive & upbeat. Always ready to help.

Great dining experiences

To the Kitchen staff,
Bravo! Thank you for delicious & soups, entrees & Desserts! I appreciate your creativity and hard work

Excellent Food

Serves excellent food among other things

Nice place to retire

This is a very nice place to reside when you retire. The entire staff is very friendly. The food is very good. The entertainment is wonderful. The outings are wonderful.
[name removed]

The Staff here are so friendly

First and foremost, I am happy to say that the 1st person that I immediately noticed because of her very open and cordial demeanor is [name removed]. She is a very capable leader and is eager and willing to satisfy my mother’s needs. That means a lot to all of us.
The next person I would like to recognize is [name removed]. She’s the activities coordinator on the 3rd floor. Her talent at drawing to try to get the residents to guess what she drew was very entertaining to all.

Top Notch Care

[Name removed](activity coordinator) on 3rd floor is Excellent! Very good at engaging all the residents! She seems fearless and is not afraid to try anything. I’m referring to the younger [name removed]. She’s a keeper!
[Name removed] is also very good at communicating with the families. Always a smile to share.

So Happy to have moved my parents here

I am writing today to tell you about an amazing experience I had recently at The Radcliff. I learned my parents had recently moved into your facility so I traveled from Orlando where I live, to see first-hand your facility and assess the quality of care my parents are receiving. I was not only pleasantly surprised but absolutely blown away by your staff and your facility.

Upon learning of my visit, your staff graciously arranged for me to stay in one of your unoccupied suites as well as dine with my parents for the duration of my stay. I think this was outstanding and an excellent way for a family member to see first-hand how their loved ones are getting along. This great perk allowed me to gain an awesome understanding of my parents’ lives at the Radcliff.

During my week-long stay, I was able to observe your facility operations and staff interaction in detail and I must say I was unbelievably impressed with how friendly and caring your staff was and how smoothly things were run. Every single staff member from the waitresses in the restaurant to the nurses and caregivers to the front desk staff went out of their way to make the residents feel comfortable and secure.

On several occasions during my stay I observed the care-givers go out of their way when my parents and other residents needed extra help with daily living. This enabled my Mom and Dad to relax and feel secure knowing your caring staff was available for them at all times.

My mom keeps a calendar but on several occasions a staff member came to her residence and reminded her of an upcoming event and even walked her to the event even though the was able to make it on her own. This is just one example of the above and beyond care that your staff provides.

Your dining staff catered to the precise needs of all the seniors, the food was excellent and it was clearly evident that you provide first-rate dining culture.

I was also pleased with the beautifully designed luxury accommodations and cozy residences. There is real-time communication between staff and families, with event calendars and internal resident communication.

I want to express my sincere appreciation for everything you and your staff do at the Radcliff. I can now rest easy with the knowledge that my parents are well cared for and happy in their new home.

Thank you so much for everything you do!

Best regards,

[Name removed]

Visited 11/20. Brand new facility - open for 2 months. Seems very nice HOWEVER, the facility is still getting everything ironed out. Rehab / Fitness center not completed yet. Very few people already there. I am not comvortable with the "newness" for my Dad. [Name removed] was tour guide...she is also the events coordinator.