|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Toured on 2/16/11. By far, the nicest...
Toured on 2/16/11. By far, the nicest facility we have vistited. Staff was very knowledgeable and compassionate and the rate was quite reasonable. This one looks promising!
The Director was great. I loved the ...
The Director was great. I loved the shower facilities in his house. This is a possibility, but wish it was a little smaller, but not a big problem. We're considering it. I also liked his "cameras" in the house.
From the Office
We at Compassionate Care are here to make a difference. Our team provides excellent customized care in the field of Home Support Workers, Health Care Aides, Child Care Workers, RN’s, LPN’s as well as Companions / Respite services. Care can be provided in your home or wherever is needed.We believe in Life with Dignity. All staff are insured and maintain updated Provincial Adult/Child Abuse Registry Checks, Criminal Record Checks, First Aid/CPR and Non - Violent Crises Intervention. They continue to upgrade their training to provide the best care for our clients.