Assisted Concepts LLC - Plano, TX

We loved it

This was in our top two when we were searching. It was clean and friendly and we loved it. The other place we were looking was comparable, but a little closer to us, and a little less expensive. Ultimately we didn't choose this one, but would have just as easily as the one we are in.

Above and beyond

My mother-in-law was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" and had basically given up on life. She was waiting to die. We placed her at Assisted Living due to the Hospice care and the personal care. That was 6 months ago and she has totally turned around. She no longer needs hospice and again eats, talks, and interacts with her surroundings. We are amazed at the change and give full credit to the daily care and stimulus provided by the caregivers at Assisted Concepts. We have no regrets and only admiration and gratitude for what they have done for us.

5 STAR PLUS Rating

Assisted Concepts LLC at 3112 Ipswich Circle, Plano, TX 75025
Outstanding place: clean, beautiful, loving, happy, gracious!
No question about care, a place I would be happy to go.
5 star rating-the very best!
comparison: I visited 5 other places in my search and nothing compared to this place.

I loved this home and was very impres...

I loved this home and was very impressed with the owner and the house.

Assisted Concepts provides quality Assisted Living in a Private Home Environment. Based in Plano, Texas.

We offer 24 hour supervised care in a residential home setting managed by the Registered Nurse Owner with over 30 years of experience in Cardiology, Hospice Care, Elder Care and Pain Management. We accept all ranges of residents with differing needs.