More Than Home Residential Care - Plano, TX

A good tour!

I had a good tour of More Than Home Residential Care. The home was clean and everyone that I met with was friendly, it was just not what we were looking for.

no complaints

On her birthday we were aloud to go and take a cake up to More Than Home Residential Care. Every time I go visit I don't see any residents in bed, they are all up and around staying active. She tells us how caring and sweet they are to her there. Before we placed mom there her skin was so dry and flaky and now her skin looks so good. I asked the staff if I needed to bring any lotion or anything but they said they provide moisturizer and everything. I thought that was so nice. Really no complaints from me on this facility.

It really is MORE Than home!

My mother is well cared for at More Than Home. It is such a blessing to know that she is kept clean and well fed and that the caregivers are quick to smile and free with their hugs. My Mom responds to their love with a "pat" or a kiss on their hand.
More Than Home is a great place.

They have a master suite for $4800 as...

They have a master suite for $4800 as a single, can be shared for $3500. 4 caregivers,always 2 at one time, 1 overnight. Has 5 current residents/ 7 max. 2 in wheel chairs, 3 active. Family provides incontinence supplies and meds