We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Companion Care - Albuquerque, NM
Companion Care - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.
- 4.4 of 5 average rating of 9 reviews
About Companion Care - Albuquerque, NM
Companion Care offers quality in-home elderly care and assisted living services to help seniors remain in their home and live full lives. Our caregiver services are tailored to meet individual needs. Whether you or a loved one needs extra help with day-to-day personal care, transportation services, companion support, or medication reminders, we’re here to help.
Give us a for call for a free consultation, your place or ours!
Care Services Offered:
• Companionship and Social Interaction
• Light Housekeeping
• Meal Planning and Preparation
• Transportation Services
• Respite or Family Relief Services
• Personal Care (Bathing, Continence Care, Transferring)
• Medication Reminders
• Care for those with MS, ALS, Alzheimer's and other types of Dementia issues.
• Assistance for Clients Recovering from Illness or Surgery
• Assistance with Exercise or Physical Therapy
• Holistic Care for optimal wellness, stress and pain management
• From 1 to 24 hour services (Live-in services also available)
• Help with Veterans Benefits and Veterans Aid and Attendance Programs
• On-going quality management and assessment
• End-Of-Life Care (Work in partnership with hospice agencies)
Companion Care NM
When you need a hand… we’ll be there!
10 years Local and women owned!
Caregivers are Bonded and Insured.