Companion Care - Albuquerque, NM

Companion Care - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

We like this service!

The home care agency has been great so far. I think they are a little expensive. The caregivers that come to the house are on time and nice. The agency and the caregivers are flexible as they will do what you ask them to. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything. I would recommend this service.

Easy to communicate with!!

It was easy to set up service with Companion Care. The administration staff explained everything and listened to what we needed in a companion. The caregivers that come out to be with mom are nice and she likes them. We have had no problems and I would recommend this agency.

A Short Visit That Went Good

My mom stayed here for a short stay. During her time at the community she was getting good care. The staff was helpful and attentive. I saw a clean environment. There were activities but my mom didn't have enough time to seem interested. My mom did not complain about the food so I assume it was good.

A Helpful Team

I am currently using this agency to help through the day. The staff assist in preparing my meals and light cleaning. I do have 4 caretakers who have different skill to help me, I have 1 caregiver who is just perfect! My experience has been going very good and I am very satisfied with the care that they give me.

Amazing

The caregiver that they sent out to us is amazing. She is attentive and caring. She sits and talks to us and is a great companion. She performs her duties well and is very professional. We are very pleased with the level of professionalism and service.

They've been very helpful.

It worked for a while, decided my father required more care then could be given, he did not want the assistance so we dropped the service. The service was very good and I would recommend to anyone, staff was very friendly and caring.

pretty decent experience

We have had a pretty decent experience with Companion Care. The initial sign-up process was really smooth and easy. After the initial sign-up there were a couple of hurdles to clear, but everything got straightened out and is going well.

they've been awesome!

They do an incredible job. They really do take the time to get to know mom, kneeling down by her bedside and visiting with her, taking a real warm genuine interest in her, etc. It's been an awesome thing to see.

It's been a wonderful experience all the way around. I've been very impressed with Companion Care. They have been awesome!

We Absolutely Love Them!

Overall, It's only been 7 weeks - I can't believe it's only been 7 weeks! - but we absolutely love them.

Friendliness They treat my mother wonderfully

They provider her companionship, take her grocery shopping

Companion Care offers quality in-home elderly care and assisted living services to help seniors remain in their home and live full lives. Our caregiver services are tailored to meet individual needs. Whether you or a loved one needs extra help with day-to-day personal care, transportation services, companion support, or medication reminders, we’re here to help.

Give us a for call for a free consultation, your place or ours!

Care Services Offered:

• Companionship and Social Interaction
• Light Housekeeping
• Meal Planning and Preparation
• Transportation Services

• Respite or Family Relief Services
• Personal Care (Bathing, Continence Care, Transferring)
• Medication Reminders
• Care for those with MS, ALS, Alzheimer's and other types of Dementia issues.

• Assistance for Clients Recovering from Illness or Surgery
• Assistance with Exercise or Physical Therapy
• Holistic Care for optimal wellness, stress and pain management
• From 1 to 24 hour services (Live-in services also available)

• Help with Veterans Benefits and Veterans Aid and Attendance Programs
• On-going quality management and assessment
• End-Of-Life Care (Work in partnership with hospice agencies)

Companion Care NM

When you need a hand… we’ll be there!

10 years Local and women owned!
Caregivers are Bonded and Insured.