FootPrints Home Care - Albuquerque, NM

FootPrints Home Care - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

FootPrints Home Care is a medically licensed home health agency. Our areas of focus are:

In-Home Senior Care Services: Our first service line, founded in 2005, provides non-medical in home care to seniors.

Medically Fragile Waiver: The Medically Fragile Waiver funds in home assistance for children ages 0 to 20 living with chronic physical disabilities that require skilled intervention. Since joining in 2008, FootPrints has become the top nursing provider on the waiver.

Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver: The DD Medicaid Waiver functions similar to the Medically Fragile Waiver but to individuals over 20 years of age. Adult nursing and customized in-home supports are the primary contribution by FootPrints.

In addition to providing high quality and consistent service to our clientele, FootPrints strives to be the best place to work for all employees--from caregivers to executives--and has a long term vision of changing the way business is perceived in Albuquerque.

Thank you!

What a great group of folks! They took care of my mother when my father was in the hospital. Very responsive.

Bill at Footprints was very responsive and professional. We will use services from Footprints.

Excellent Care - Foot Prints Home Care

Foot Prints Home Care, in Albuquerque, was wonderful in supporting my mother. They were always on time, they provided people that were engaged and interested in my mom, and they were very flexible. Her schedule kept changing, and they were always able to accommodate here.

My mom plans to contact them to help her deal with my dad, who has Alzheimer's.

Highly recommended.

very unhappy

The person… one of their employees that they sent [removed] from us. We’re not using their service anymore. We’re not using any services anymore.

Very Personable.