1st Premier Home Care - Albuquerque, NM

• Medication Reminders
  • Meal Preparation
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Liked this residences a lot. Felt safe, clean and [name removed] was very friendly. Apartment was adequate. My dog would be welcome. Move in and lease cost seemed reasonable.

More than happy with them

[Removed]., the director, is just wonderful. The lady that takes care of my mother, [Removed], is wonderful as well and my mother just loves her which I think is important. We are more than happy with the whole experience and very pleased with 1st Premier Home Care.

A Very Great Fit

My mom is doing great after the fourth person they sent. The caregiver has been a better fit for mom. We have been pleased with the caregiver. My mom tells us the caregiver takes directions well, When my mom suggests a way to do something, the caregiver has been able to adjust to my mom's inputs.

Outstanding care at home

I am happy with this service and that they were able to get someone to come as soon as needed. We have several caretakers for my mom. We are happy that they help with personal care and being a companion and doing some of the household responsibilities. We have found that the care takes are willing to help with the needs that my mom is needed. We have recommended this service and care to other families needing good in-home care for a loved one.

So Happy to Have Found Them

I've been a client of 1st Premier Home Care since Dec. 2015. I have been very pleased with my caregiver. She is well trained and caring and does a good job anticipating my needs. I've not had to call the office very often, but when I have, they are always professional and answer all of my questions. I'm so happy to have found them!

overall I feel they have done a pretty good job.

So far we have only had one issue. I did feel that they handled it to my satisfaction, and overall I feel they have done a pretty good job.

Things are going fine for us with 1st Premier Home Care. My mother has adjusted well the caregivers that come in and help out. She seems to be doing better with their help and the staff has been nothing but friendly and kind and followed all my instructions I given them. It has been a good experience for us so far. I would recommend this agency to anyone.

They help me a lot

I am currently a client with 1st Premier Home Care and am very pleased with my caregiver. She comes every morning to help me get ready for the day. After helping me get bathed and dressed, she makes me some breakfast and does the dishes. About twice a week she does my laundry and puts clean sheets on my bed. She also does some housekeeping and takes me to the lab for my monthly blood draws. It's been a very helpful experience and much needed.

I'm happy to have found them

I'm happy to have found them for my mother. I live out of state and had been worrying about my mother since my dad passed away. Her health has been declining and it's getting more and more difficult for her to manage daily tasks. Well, thankfully, when visiting my mom in March, I met a very nice woman at the grocery store who told me about 1st Premier Home Care. We have been using them since April and I am so relieved and don't have to worry so much now. I speak with my mom daily and she informs me that she is happy with her caregiver and looks forward to seeing her every day. Not only does she provide care to my mom, she's always become her friend and confidante.

David Kaminski

1st Premier Home Care is so thankful for our clients and their family members who take the time to write a review about their experience with our agency. We work very hard to provide excellent caregivers who exceed our clients' expectations. I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with your caregiver and your overall experience with 1st Premier Home Care. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Dave Kaminski, Agency Owner

So Very Pleased

I had a stroke and could no longer care for myself. I was hesitant to ask for help but my daughter found this company and interviewed them for me. She was impressed so I gave them a try. I have been so pleased with my caregiver, Sylvia, that I went from just 3 hours a week of help to daily help. She is kind and takes excellent care of me. She helps me get dressed in the morning, makes my meals and cleans my house. She also does my laundry and takes me to my dr. appointments. Now that I have help, I don't know what I would do without them. Many thanks to 1st Premier Home Care for helping me stay in my home. I recommend them highly.

David Kaminski

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate that you took the time to provide other folks with information about your experience! We, too, think Sylvia is a wonderful caregiver and we will definitely let her know that you complimented her in your review. Dave Kaminski, Agency Owner

Pleased with my caregiver

I've been a client of 1st Premier Home Care for just over six months. I am very pleased with my caregiver and the backup caregiver they sent to my house when my caregiver was on vacation. My neighbor has recently signed up, too, and she is very satisfied with her caregiver and the agency, too.

David Kaminski

Dear Client, I am thrilled to hear that you were so satisfied with your experience with 1st Premier Home Care that you actually referred your neighbor to our company. Your testimony is so gratifying because we work very hard to provide the highest quality home care experience available. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Dave Kaminski, Agency Owner

Excellent Home Care Agency

I don't normally write online reviews but I felt it was important for me to let folks know that this is an excellent agency. They have sent my mother a wonderful caregiver, Carol, for 2 1/2 years and we are so pleased. She is such a warm and caring person. Any time Carol needs to be off from working with my mom, the agency sends very good replacements who are well trained and caring, too. I certainly am very pleased and think you will be, too.

David Kaminski

In recognition of the fact that you normally do not write online reviews, I want to thank you for taking the time to tell other folks about your experience with 1st Premier Home Care. We, too, think that Carol is an amazing person and caregiver and we will most definitely inform her that you gave her a glowing review. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Dave Kaminski, Agency Owner

I recommend them highly

1st Premier Home Care has provided me with excellent care for over one year now. They send me caring caregivers who are trustworthy and kind. The administrative staff are all so caring and I feel like I've finally found a great agency (I've used others in the past and was to happy with the care). I would recommend 1st Premier Home Care without hesitation.

David Kaminski

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others about your experience with 1st Premier Home Care. I am so pleased to hear that you have received excellent care and that you are satisfied with our company. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate services available. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Dave Kaminski, Agency Owner

1st Premier Home Care is a locally owned and operated home care agency that has been providing home care assistance to elderly persons in the comfort of their own homes since July, 2000. We believe each client should experience quality, respectful and compassionate care. These values permeate every part of 1st Premier Home Care, from care provider, through office operations, to our valued customers.
Because we have provided care to our own aging parents and grandparents, we bring a sense of empathy, understanding and compassion when caring for you or your family.
We screen our caregivers and all of our applicants are extensively interviewed and a thorough reference and background check is conducted. Our caregivers are well trained and supervised. All of our new employees attend a training class conducted by our Education Coordinator and must pass both a written and skills demonstration test prior to working for the agency. We conduct in-home monthly supervisory visits to ensure client satisfaction and peace of mind.
We have backup staff available in case your caregiver is sick or unable to work. Additionally, we are a licensed home health agency through the NM Department of Health, are bonded and insured and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We looking forward to serving you!