Huan Hill - Rio Rancho, NM

Huan Hill - Rio Rancho, NM has yet not published prices.

I did not have a good experience with them.

I did not have a good experience with them. I don't want to go into it, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They were not good.

Independence and care balanced

Mrs. Hill's immediate response to our call was really appreciated. It was a critical time for our family and decisions needed to be made quickly. She came out to meet our grandmother within 24 hours of our call.

She and her team have helped make the transition for grandmother better. The care is for 24 hours and Mrs. Hill was able to provide affordable care. Also, have everything in place within three days of her initial visit. They are very attentive, caring and understanding. They understand and respect grandmother wanting to maintain her independence.

Just knowing Mrs. Hill and the team are with grandmother has helped our family.

Restful minds

We have found Huan Hill and her partner very pleasant and easy to work with. Many seniors wish to stay in their homes forever, but don't expect to live into their 90's. Though the only major problem for my father-in-law is his eye-sight. After moving out of state my only-child husband needed the security of having his father closer. So he now lives with us. As we plan trips and weekend get-aways, Huan Hill has come to our rescue to provide additional comfort. We are very thankful for the trust and security that has been provided.

I was satisfied with their service

They we quick to respond to my needs and able to make accommodations to meet my desires for service to my wife.

By the stage I contacted them there were no required activities so I can rate them on that.