Home Instead Senior Care - Albuquerque, NM

Home Instead Senior Care - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

In home care

I liked having this service for my in care needs for my mom. The caretakers have each been helpful, but a few of The staff for this service were nice and friendly. One caretaker did not come back. There was some communication. The caretakers have responsibilities to help with meals and some light housekeeping. We would recommend this service and the caretakers to other families for good in home care

A pretty good care agency

The caregivers that have come out to the house have been good for mom. There has been a small issue of one of them not showing up, however the administration is working to correct this situation. The service can help with light housekeeping, cooking, companionship and personnel needs. They made setting up the service easy and they left us a lot of information in case we had any additional questions. They are professional and easily accessible by phone. They responded to our need quickly and I would recommend this service.

Wonderful Care!!

My dad only had to use this company for a short period of time but we where very pleased with how everything went for him. The caregivers where pleasant to work with and I was comfortable with the quality of care they provided him. I have no complaints and would recommend this home health care company to anyone in need on one.

Attempted To Provide Services

My brother has a mental ailment with early dementia and they work more with geriatric patients. He was not doing the best with the caregivers and it was not the best fit. For my brother we needed a consistent caregiver. I don't fault them it was a service they don't provide and they tried their best and they were pretty good, the manager was prompt at times. Toward the end I felt they were not as open about sending caregivers to help so I just ended the assistance with them and now searching for the appropriate help.

Good Home Care

This is a good service. The care taker was wonderful. She did all the things that she was requested to help with. She was always on time and a great help. I would recommend her and the service to other families for good home care.

Attentive Staff!!

I am very pleased with the services Home Instead Senior Care has been providing my loved one, the staff are very attentive to her needs and my mother feels comfortable in there care. The caregivers are always on time and have helped keep my mother busy and active throughout her day. I would recommend there services to anyone.

My Loved One Is Well With This Home Care

Everything is going very well for my loved one. She is pleased with all this home care has done for her. They have been great to work with. We are pleased with all the help they have provided her with. It has been a good experience.

Just in the beginning stages of starting services. Staff os very responsive.

Have not met staff in person yet but the immediate response to my request for a call and information plus the openness and warm welcome on the phone were terrific. The pricing information was very clear and the array of services is perfect match for my folks needs when the time comes.

Hospice trained, $20 per hour. Careta...

Hospice trained, $20 per hour. Caretaker hit it off well with my mom.

We are a community-based service that provides an important non-medical resource, offering a full array of homecare, companionship, and respite services in a highly individualized manner. You can see our website www.homeinstead.com/144 for specific details about our staff and services as well.

Home Instead Senior Care is also an affordable solution for older individuals or couples who need some assistance while choosing to remain independent and comfortable in the familiar surroundings of their own home. Our CAREGivers provide help at home, which includes personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping and many more personalized services. We work hard to match our CAREGivers and clients to ensure that both have a rewarding and exceptional experience.