Mi Casa Home Health Care LLC - Albuquerque, NM

Mi Casa Home Health Care LLC - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

Worth taking a look into

I talked to this home care agency and they seemed nice. They were a little more expensive, however they were upfront with us. They did let us know they may not be able to have a caregiver available in the time frame we were looking for.

Five Stars

We have not used them in about two years, but I remember the co-owner came over and she was great, I really liked what she had to say. But as they sent the care-givers over, I got a different feeling from them, just a little less than what I expected.

Very attentive and caring

Our experience with Mi Casa Home Health Care has been a good one! The staff have all been very attentive, and answered all of our questions. They're very flexible in terms of the care they are able to provide, and they try and tailor the service to fit the needs of your loved one.

They've been very helpful.

They've been very helpful. The first two ladies they sent to us, quit, but the lady they sent today, we are keeping her. The billing is lack and I wonder if that attitude prevails for the working people as well as the headquarters. They have sent bills for months ago that we have authorized the money to be taken out that hasn't been taken out yet, and we haven't even seen the bills for more recent bills yet. It gives me a funny taste in my mouth when I think of the financial aspect. The gal they sent today seems very helpful and concientious so we are keeping her. They were here promptly and they left when their time was up, they are reliable. What I wanted them to do they did. They were sociable with us and they could carry a conversation. The thing that swayed us is the owner Raquel, her attitude and knowledge was the determining factor for choosing this agency. She really impressed us.

Mi Casa Home Health Care of Albuquerque, NM

I used the services of Mi Casa Home Health Care come ot our home to help my husband while I was out of town for a weekend. The young woman who came to help was extremely professional, efficient and pleasant. She was on time, accomplished the tasks I had outlined for her. My husband liked her because she was not overly solicitous and she treated him like a regular adult and not a disabled person. I will use Mi Casa again in the future.

18 hr lic ins st fed cpr;min 3hrs shi...

18 hr lic ins st fed cpr;min 3hrs shift; 24/7; on call 24/7

Mi Casa Home Health Care provides homemaker, caregiver and home health aide services to the elderly and disabled. We also provide one time services for those who need a ride to and from appointments or just need our services once. Our shifts range from 3 hours to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Mi Casa serves all of New Mexico and is New Mexico's premier Mi Via Waiver provider. We accept private pay, long term care insurance, VA Aid and Attendance and the Mi Via Waiver.