Community Extended Care Hosp - Montclair, CA

Community Extended Care Hosp - Montclair, CA has yet not published prices.

I was happy with them, I was there every day.

I would rate a 5 out of 5.

They are taking very good care of my loved one. Sometimes the food is delicious. The guy that is doing the food was very helpful when I went to talk to him. just think it is just okay.

Everything is okay.

There is some dust on fans but overall I would recommend.

My loved one's room was kept cool and clean from what I saw.

Certain individuals are better than others when it comes to taking care of my loved one. For the most part, it is very clean.

Community Extended Care of Montclair is a short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility that emphasizes individualized, quality care. Every resident comes to our facility with specific rehab needs and we provide the therapy and equipment needed for residents to rehabilitate and return home. Loved ones can expect to be informed every step of the way. The comprehensive rehabilitative services are overseen by our dedicated and experienced nursing staff. There are also many stimulating activities available that range from music therapy to cooking classes. These programs fill the day with positive experiences and give residents the opportunity to socialize. It’s important we maintain a positive environment and our activities program gives us the opportunity to spread joy to each of our patients.