Comfort Keepers of Laguna Niguel - Laguna Niguel, CA

Comfort Keepers of Laguna Niguel - Laguna Niguel, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

We are very pleased!

[Removed], the caregiver that goes to my mother's home is amazing. She is always on time and takes very good care of my mother. We are pleased with Comfort keepers. It took a while to get her the right caregiver for her, I think we went through 2 or 3, but they really worked with us to find stability.

Comfort Keepers of Laguna Niguel is a very professional and compassionate team of caregivers assisting the medical needs for my mother. thank you for all your assistance.

In Home Care for my mom.

This is a wonderful service that is assisting me with taking care of my mom. The caregiver is great and reliable to help with the needs that are very helpful in her care. She helps with the meals for my mom and does help with other things in our home. I would recommend this company for assistance in home care assistance with great care for the value.

We provide the kind trusted, in-home care that helps people maintain full and independent lives, right in the comfort of their own homes.

Our Comfort Keepers are special people, They are carefully screened, bonded, insured and trained to provide compassionate care and companionship.

We would be happy to arrange a free in-home visit to help you learn more, so give us a call today.