Comfort Keepers - Mission Viejo, CA

Comfort Keepers - Mission Viejo, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

I was not happy with them at all.

I never ended up using them long term because they kept sending someone different everyday. In one week we had 3 caregivers. I was not happy with them at all. I felt like they were flaky and there was just too much dysfunction.

Paul Intal

We appreciate our client's feedback and do take care of these issues very well. Thus, this help us determine the needs of the family in order for us to correct or make improvement.

Our scheduling is greatly much improved now as we employ a full time and dedicated scheduler. She makes sure there are right caregiver for the client. This is achieved thru caregiver matching after determining in the in-home assessment visit.

Please do give us a call back and we'd be more than happy to show you the improvement we've implemented. Thank You for the feedback.

Happy

We are very happy with Comfort Keepers. We were given multiple people to take care of my dad – they were all friendly, caring, and flexible with their time. They’ve been a very useful home care service for our family.

Paul Intal

Appreciate your complement and we strive to make our services to our elders in the community a better one if not excellent.

It's been an interesting experience for us.

It's been an interesting experience for us. It's a little awkward, I really love the caregiver, she has been wonderful. She was trying to help accommodate my moms needs. We were trying to figure out a schedule. They have a minimum of three hours, we needed fewer hours more frequently. we never quite knew who to speak with. I went with Comfort Keepers, because we loved the manager. Some of the caretakers didn't want to work less than 4 or 8 hours, so it didn't really work out. One thing that was a little concerning is the care level went up initially, but when the needs decreased and went back to the original care needs, the price never went back down. They have a medic alert system we had installed, we still have that.

Paul Intal

Thank you for the complements. Comfort Keepers will accommodate any request from the family that will give the right care for the client. Our client is very important to us and we put our best caregiver and match them so it will be a wonderful experience and interactive with the client as well as with the family.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensively, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person who provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff are bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.